How to Homebrew Tren Acetate and Deca. HELP PLEASE!!

maximus88

What's up ppl!
I'm looking to homebrew Tren Acetate and Deca. I've homebrewed my own Test 300 and it turned out great, but I'm completely green in regards to these 2. I've been reading up on it but I would prefer someone who has done it properly to help me out! If someone could give me the breakdown on what I need and how to do it (Step-by-step) please, I would appreciate it! Thanks again!!

I've done deca 200mg at 2% BA 18%BB and it came out painless and smooth.
Never done tren, but plan on doing a batch soon. Good luck!

Decanoate does not need BB. Only use BB is your filtering a large batch and want to thinner for easier filtering. If just personal use I would not use anything higher than 10% BB for your Decanoate ester.

Tren Ace will be fine at 100mg per ml at 2% BA 20% BB.

Deca can be done without BB, as already said.

I've done tren as low as 10% BB 2%BA but you could go as low as 0% BB for 75mg/ml

I've done trenbolone acetate 2/20 @ 75mg and after a couple of weeks I had SOME sediment from the hormone crashing but I just warmed the vial up and it was sweet.

Decanoate does not need BB. Only use BB is your filtering a large batch and want to thinner for easier filtering. If just personal use I would not use anything higher than 10% BB for your Decanoate ester.

Tren Ace will be fine at 100mg per ml at 2% BA 20% BB.

Agreed.

GSO and EO 50% if you want it smooth.

Back