How to increase load volume on cycle(not what your thinking)

New alias

Grow Stronger
My girl loves when I blow my huge load on her face after we fuck, ever since getting on test c I been shooting less and less. Both her and I would be very thankful to fix the problem.

Last edited:
Firstly I think you should learn the difference between your and you're. That thread subject is just annoying too me.

Otherwise, try blowing inside her. If she is on the pill it's 100x more satisfying.

Lastly, I have no idea what you're going through as on Test I blow bigger loads, just with less semen inside.

Firstly I think you should learn the difference between your and you're. That thread subject is just annoying too me.

Otherwise, try blowing inside her. If she is on the pill it's 100x more satisfying.

Lastly, I have no idea what you're going through as on Test I blow bigger loads, just with less semen inside.

Firstly, I think YOU should learn the difference between to and too.

Lastly, Haha I know the difference, careless error... Doing calculus homework.

Last edited:
A lot of people seem to blow less while on test...producing less. but youll likely be hornier so theres always that perk...

My girl loves when I blow my huge load on her face after we fuck, ever since getting on test c I been shooting less and less. Both her and I would be very thankful to fix the problem.

Sounds like you are not using hCG on your cycle. Try 250iu twice a week.

Cum in her eye for me and tell her that big load is conpliments of Megatron28. Then do the Angry Dragon the next time with her.

Cum in her eye for me and tell her that big load is conpliments of Megatron28. Then do the Angry Dragon the next time with her.

LMFAO!!!

I had to google the Angry Dragon to find out what it was... if you don't know what it is...

Angry Dragon - Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and
make it come out her nose... When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.
:cum:

I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this exact same topic last month and halfwit being the gentleman he is, offered to use HCG and have mrs half spit it out and measure for science sake. I remember because I was sitting in at tire shop waiting and almost died choking while drinking water because I laughed so hard

Last edited:

The best advice is he should blow loads in her regardless if she is on the pill or not, especially if she's not.

I can picture a angry man screaming inches from his scared girls innocent face, "You just got cum dumpstered by Megatron bitch!"

OR, the Abe Lincoln. That's when you trim your pubes and gather them up in your fist. When you have to nut, blow all over her chin and then toss your pube trimmings on top

OR, the Abe Lincoln. That's when you trim your pubes and gather them up in your fist. When you have to nut, blow all over her chin and then toss your pube trimmings on top

What happened to good old fashioned peeing on a girl once you were done? Is that not in fashion anymore?

Back