theoddone

hey my friend is on cycle of
600mg Sustenon ew
400mg deca ew
40mg dbol ed

today he start his 4 week
he has 100% gyno [hard ass little rock inside his both nipples]

i have a question
he takes now 40mg nolva ED if its from the Test it should help right?...

and if its from the Deca nolva still will help?!
cus i heard its different if the gyno is from the deca u need to take somthing else..

and last question
if the gyno is from the test or the deca Letrozol will help for both types?!

thanks alot!!

Tell "ur friend" there s no way to tell what s causing this as he s taking 2 estro converting drugs--test and d bol plus a 19 nor (deca) which nolva will not do dick for....that s gonna need dop pro.

Drop the deca..introduce an ai like armidex or anas. and then you can fight one fire with one fkn fire hose.

Letrozole is the nuclear option for gyno laddie..ur friend needs not do this or anything but test....until he can control the estro from that...he may want to take up paintball or stamp collecting

jesus
mary
joeseph

Sucks to hear you got gyno man.
You should have been running an AI from the start of your cycle with those aromatizing compounds.
You need to run letro and nolva or raloxifene every single day until the lumps go away (IF THEY GO AWAY) AND the best thing you could do is stop your cycle as to not make it worse.
Whenever you run Deca you should run caber or prami... did you do any research before this cycle or did you just grab some roids and dive in?

TO SUM UP:
stop the cycle - take letro AND nolva/raloxifene AND prami or caber. you'll need to run a PCT after about 21 days and continue the letro until the lump goes away and TAPER down don't just stop taking it.

Good luck.

its actually my friend not me... he just told me so im trying to help him...

so ill tell him to take caber+letro+nolva
and stop his cycle
and after 21 days to do a PCT protocol??..

Letro is very harsh. Not needed. It will surely kill estrogen and make ya feel like shit! Ralox works fine. Start @ 60mgs for a month then drop to 30mgs till gone. Should've been using an ai like adex or aromasin for sure. Definitely drop dbol and deca. What's the plan for pct?

40/40/20/20 nolva
100/100/50/50 clomid

so u say
letrozol
nolvadex
caber
ED each of them
should he add AI like adex too?!

BTW thanks alot

Indeed Letro is extremely harsh and your friend will feel like death on it but it will ensure the gyno doesn't get any worse and then the Ralox will help "get rid" of the gyno that has already set in. Follow tbone's advice and run the ralox at 60mg for a month then run 30mgs for a week or two after the gyno has gone away. From some research this may take up to 3-4 months so hang in there.
You don't necessarily have to stop the cycle but I'd agree to stop the dbol and deca.
Also his prolactin is probably sky high so running caber or prami for awhile would be a good decision.
If he decides to stop the cycle do as you said above but add an AI to your PCT starting asap and run for 2-3 weeks.

I used letro to clear up some gyno that was very stubborn. It worked like a charm but I did feel horrible while taking it. Also caused some joint pain. I'd use it as a last resort.

Why is it always the friend with gyno or any other problem one should know about before starting a cycle? My friend is having sex with hookers and has a bad rash, what works with a bad rash.

Paul,

I too wonder why its

" My friends lactating...but he likes it so.....is he gay " ? OP jkg.

But it does cause me to start off biased and/or biased but being from MS and as were considered pre-judice, biased inbreds---I get a dumb ass pass...

As everyone know s we s aint nuttin but inbred dumb rednecks down here right ?

2 Q s_ If I get married in MS, and divorced in a socially advanced utopia like CA...is she still my sister ?

If we got lose the Confederate flag over my college, Ole Miss ( who killed LSU yesterday) and take down Jefferson Davis ' statues to appease a constantly politically correct pussy national mind set to appease a group that can t get they re shit together after 140 yr s of gov endorsed hiring preferenes and billions in "leg up" dollars

Should not George Washington s images be struck to the ultimate victim s of this countries hi jacking by evil Europan Imperialist....I think if anyone has a bitch it s the Native Americans...another group that s leading the way in inventions and innovations. Victim s stay victim s like post surgery Opiate junkies...getting betters involves getting off ur ass and off the doll ( dope)...to much help is counter productive. Be an adult...self determination involves taking responsibility for ur actions.

OP sorry-----

U been hi jacked.

Hope ur friend don t need gyno surgery...I did...god knows this country does too...cut away the soft fatty tissue( 3 rd gen welfare) or the hard lumps that hurt the host ( career criminals)--put em down like the rabid animal s they are...can t cure 3 time loser s...or pedophiles.

Good morning--nice full moon---brings out the wolf in me...fuck the sheeple.

Last edited:
Back