How to slim waist?

Cam01

Right now, I am a 33' waist. I'd like to slim it down to a 28-30. I do 30min cardio every-other-day. I eat pretty darn healthy! Suggestions? Thanks

Camilo

Big waistlines (not saying that you have one, only that it's bigger than you want it to be ;) ) often have a lot to do with high carb intake and/or poor blood sugar control. Only eat sugars and other "white carbs" right after intense exercise, and be sure to promote optimum insulin sensitivity through getting enough of the key nutrients like magnesium, chromium and vitamin D, and enough sleep and exercise (I take it that's not a problem as you're posting here) while avoiding stress, processed meats, sugars (and stay away from HFCS at all costs - any form of fructose should only ever be eaten as part of a fruit), chemicals and other factors that mess up your system.

Big waistlines (not saying that you have one, only that it's bigger than you want it to be ;) ) often have a lot to do with high carb intake and/or poor blood sugar control. Only eat sugars and other "white carbs" right after intense exercise, and be sure to promote optimum insulin sensitivity through getting enough of the key nutrients like magnesium, chromium and vitamin D, and enough sleep and exercise (I take it that's not a problem as you're posting here) while avoiding stress, processed meats, sugars (and stay away from HFCS at all costs - any form of fructose should only ever be eaten as part of a fruit), chemicals and other factors that mess up your system.

:nerd: LOL GOOD READ

Bro 33 is not a big waist at all. unless your 150 lbs I had a 33 waist til I was 195 lbs

I'm 177 lbs, but I want a 30 waist. I have the genetics for a small waist..if I get rit of the extra fat! My family also has a problem wit love handles! Fucking irritates the shit out of me! Check this pic, I was @ 11% bf and still had them mofuking handles!!! :-((

zzzbackpic.jpg

If you have big waist then do exercise in a day to day in a life otherwise join some professional Jim which help you to decrease the waist .

Back