how to start.. liking injection's? scared? not sure.

Try talking to the needle do something fun out together. Once you build a bond your love for pinning will grow and grow

when you got top notch gear, and shits kicking in hard and your motivated.. I look forward to pinning. sometimes running multiple short esters and pin more then once a day.

add in HGH and multiple peptides on top of the short ester gear, I've pinned upwards of 8 times a day every day.

again, when your motivated and your gear is legit and you know gains are coming , pinning is easy breezy

Yep that's it I was pining ment every day looked forward to it everyday plus test no peps but subq b12 every day looked forward to every pin. Every intra muscular I just put a tiny little drop of oil on the spot I'm pinning and slide it straight in lube him up a bit lol works for me

Pinning is great now, thanks!

I learned everywhere online "Slow is better"

not the case for me, it was always so painful, instead of taking like 5-6 seconds to get the needle fully in, i do it in 1-3 seconds, and literally no pain, although i've only done 3 injections like this, they were all painless

although again, i did ventroglute on the left side for the first time, and the pip the next day, i couldn't even walk, i don't mind that though

Pinning is great now, thanks!

I learned everywhere online "Slow is better"

not the case for me, it was always so painful, instead of taking like 5-6 seconds to get the needle fully in, i do it in 1-3 seconds, and literally no pain, although i've only done 3 injections like this, they were all painless

although again, i did ventroglute on the left side for the first time, and the pip the next day, i couldn't even walk, i don't mind that though
everything still in the green with your pinning?

Back