How to stop night sweats from coming on so hard and how to stop them.

Borsatz91

I’m currently taking test e and npp. Before I was taking npp I was on tren ace and I was getting rediculous night sweats. Like I’m not comfortable whatsoever in my own body. So once I stopped the tren ace It got better. But the past few nights I have been getting the same night sweats again. Anyone know why this happens and how I can maybe stop it from coming on so hard and quick? Thanks guys

I sweat on all my cycles. Of course NOTHING like Tren. On Tren I was going thru 4 T-shirts a night and a change of sheets n pillow cases had to be doubled. But I still on just Test sweat sometimes.

Look at your E2 and it might be high. AS a matter in fact if it is high or too low this can cause more sweating.

I would hold steady and wait it out n see....

first off what are your dosages looking like? how much AI and what AI are you using?

i only took NPP once a year ago at only 350 a week so i cant speak much about that...

but for test, anything over around 250mg a week will make me warmer. my girlfriends like "omg how are you always so warm you're so cuddly!!!" lol

but yeah, increased androgens in your body will always make you warmer BUT not as warm as elevated e2. get that checked out.

also.. NPP = 19nor = prolactin / progesterone. are you using any preventative methods in any way? if so, what?

Back