how to take the test+ eq dosage?

p91swat

Iam going to start a cycle of test and eq in a month of 250 of test and 400 of eq. My question is how should I split the dosages?

Should I take the whole 250 of test on monday and take the whole dosage of 400 of eq on thursday.

Mon-250 test
tue-
wed-
Thur-400 eq
Fri-
Sat-
Sun-

Or should I split both eq and test in half? say I take 125 test on monday and on tuesday I take 200 of eq. then on thursday I take the other half of test 125 and take the eq of 200 on friday.

mon-125 test
tue-200 eq
wed-
thur-125 test
fri-200 eq
sat-
sun-

which schedule would be most effective for gains?

Last edited:
this is a fairly mild cycle, which there is nothing wrong with it at all its actually refreshing to see someone who isn't overdoing it, just making sure you are aware. Its actually the same exact cycle I will run during my football season.

To answer your question, the latter would be better to keep your blood levels more stable, HOWEVER take them on the same days IMO so you can shoot then together and it will be less frequent pinning.

thanks for the advice bro, yeah it's first cycle so keeping it mild. But do you think that mixing theme together could blunt the test e absorption from the eq because it's such a small dosage of test e ?

Last edited:
which schedule would be most effective for gains?

what are your goals on this cycle man? I doubt you'll see much of any gains with this. You'd be better off running 500mg test e solo. That's still a mild cycle, but much more effective.

this is a fairly mild cycle, which there is nothing wrong with it at all its actually refreshing to see someone who isn't overdoing it, just making sure you are aware. Its actually the same exact cycle I will run during my football season.

To answer your question, the latter would be better to keep your blood levels more stable, HOWEVER take them on the same days IMO so you can shoot then together and it will be less frequent pinning.

Exactly this.

Also, can I ask why your not running test at 500mg/week? 250mg is nothing bro..

IMO, 250mg test + 200mg EQ on monday, then the same dose on thursday.

Last edited:
what are your goals on this cycle man? I doubt you'll see much of any gains with this. You'd be better off running 500mg test e solo. That's still a mild cycle, but much more effective.

why would you say that I will not get any results? My test levels are going to be doubled and plus eq. Cycles only part of equation+hard work+recovery+diet+cycle=results

Dont want to get huge bro or "blow up", want to stay lean and put some few pounds of muscle on.

so which dosage schedule should I go with bro?

For most people on this board and in the AAS "community", the cycle you have planned is viewed as a potential maintenance cycle more than anything.

Most the guys on here for I'd say about 90 percent of potential users they suggest the very basic and yet effective 500mg test E per week, its simple safe and effective and if you diet properly can achieve both "bulk" and "cut".

I say there is nothing wrong with it as long as you understand what you are getting into.

Just know that most AAS users will think this cycle is a (lack for a better term) "waste of time".

400 test?

Fine So what if I up the test dose to 400? Now will this be dangerous to run this for 16 weeks with 400 eq. I already have the eq so I cant take that out.

I'll be running a similar Cycle in a few months. 16 week 500 test e 500 eQ. Eveything ive researched has been said it to be a solid cycle. Good luck and keep us posted.

250mg or 300mg per week is fine of test, eq 400mg per week is fine also. keep your diet in check and rest right you will see the results you want, more gear does not mean more gains, you will be fine man. load the test and eq in the same pin monday and thursday.

Yeah man, don't do a cycle that other people tell you to do. You must realize what results you want. There is nothing wrong with the way you have it just know that this isn't the most powerful cycle, but you will see good lean results as long as your diet and training is in check.

If you up the test to 400 you will see a bit more size strength and possibly sides.

So just figure out what you want and go from there. MOST of the results will come from test because eq is a fairly weak AAS.

Like I said, don't change your mind just because its not what other people would run, if you want good lean gains that your cycle is fine.

best of luck

Yeah man, don't do a cycle that other people tell you to do. You must realize what results you want. There is nothing wrong with the way you have it just know that this isn't the most powerful cycle, but you will see good lean results as long as your diet and training is in check.

If you up the test to 400 you will see a bit more size strength and possibly sides.

So just figure out what you want and go from there. MOST of the results will come from test because eq is a fairly weak AAS.

Like I said, don't change your mind just because its not what other people would run, if you want good lean gains that your cycle is fine.

best of luck

Yeah I actually completely agree with you.

Don't change your cycle just because of my comments.

Just make sure you understand what reasonable results you can expect. Your cycle isn't bad. It's just a lot milder than I'm used to people wanting to run. That's the only reason I mentioned anything.

250mg or 300mg per week is fine of test, eq 400mg per week is fine also. keep your diet in check and rest right you will see the results you want, more gear does not mean more gains, you will be fine man. load the test and eq in the same pin monday and thursday.

ok thanks bro.

Back