How to tell the wife?

Ak907

So this is my first post on here in some time I had an account about a year ago but then kind of fell out of the game for awhile, due to issues with my wife.

I had gone through endless research on this very site and had everything ready to go, my gear, PCT and equipment. But days before I was getting ready to start I wanted to tell her so I asked her opinion of Steroids to feel her out. And HOLY SHIT did she have an opinion; I tried everything to try to convince her of the benefits to starting a cycle and spilled out a bunch of info that I has learned over the previous year. Basically she told me that if I was to start using gear she would leave me… So I ended up selling my gear and bought her a nice Christmas Present LOL.

So now over a year has passed and I have been lifting steady but I know I am ready to do a cycle and at this point I am ready to say fuck it and tell her; listen I am going to do them if you like it or not, and you can be ok with it or not!

I feel it is my choice and my body do what I wish!

Anyone out there who cares to tell me there thoughts, or has been in my shoes?

Dont tell her fucking shit. There is my advice. If you can keep it from her, that is best IMO. Fucking women got nothing better to do then cunt about one thing or another! The less they know the better. Trust me. Fucking giving you ultimatum? Fuck her.....

Yeah, if you get an ultimatum from her even if she doesn't leave you have to always worry about it getting used against you later. Mine knows I'm going to do what I want but first one wasn't like that. What they don't know won't hurt you or them. Just be very very careful she can't find your gear.

o its wonderful when they know, just look up my thread on the cops got my juice.

dont say shit to anyone, even her

So this is my first post on here in some time I had an account about a year ago but then kind of fell out of the game for awhile, due to issues with my wife.

I had gone through endless research on this very site and had everything ready to go, my gear, PCT and equipment. But days before I was getting ready to start I wanted to tell her so I asked her opinion of Steroids to feel her out. And HOLY SHIT did she have an opinion; I tried everything to try to convince her of the benefits to starting a cycle and spilled out a bunch of info that I has learned over the previous year. Basically she told me that if I was to start using gear she would leave me***8230; So I ended up selling my gear and bought her a nice Christmas Present LOL.

So now over a year has passed and I have been lifting steady but I know I am ready to do a cycle and at this point I am ready to say fuck it and tell her; listen I am going to do them if you like it or not, and you can be ok with it or not!

I feel it is my choice and my body do what I wish!

Anyone out there who cares to tell me there thoughts, or has been in my shoes?

How long have you been married out of curiosity? My wife not only doesn't care about my AAS usage, she wants to start up on it when she's ready.

I thought I was the only one! lol...My wife knows I did some while we were separated and I promised her I wasn't going to do it anymore. The other day after she saw me immediately after a good workout and she asked " did you finish that stuff you were taking "? I said yep! And after about 15 seconds she says, " Are you sure you're not taking anything "? I of course said "no". And she said "you're arms didn't have all those veins in them before", and I said "fucking awesome". !!!!!!! This is why I workout babe....to get results.....and then I just fed into the idea that I look like i'm on gear which she completely dismissed as me just being a conceited prick. I'm not telling her. If it ever gets to the point that its completely obvious I will just let her draw her own conclusion but I still won't admit to it.

How long have you been married out of curiosity? My wife not only doesn't care about my AAS usage, she wants to start up on it when she's ready.

These women are very far and few. You Sir just may have the best wife of all.

My wife doesn't care either. Wants to do some anavar she told me

Last edited:

My wife don't care for shit either bout my AAS usage either. She know where I keep all my gear, pins, gh and also knows bout my "side biz".... ;)
She actually started a little cycle before and still on gh.
Good luck to you bro. If I were you be fuckin' honest! She won't freakin leave you. You just need to educate her about it coz trust me if you get caught with your little secret, it'll be way worse brutha.

LOL.... Glad I could help. haha

Sadly she saw through my ruse in an attempt to flatter her for oral sex. I guess I'll just have to resort to dangling it in front of her like an angling fisherman. Muwahahahaha.

bhrees said:
my wife says i need to increase the kids college funds cause i will be dead soon from this stuff
That's pretty fucked up for her to say something like that. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned indeed.

I have only been married now for a couple of months but we have been dating for a couple years. Its nice you have a wife that is so understanding, I hope I can get there with mine. Maybe not her starting up though lol

I have only been married now for a couple of months but we have been dating for a couple years. Its nice you have a wife that is so understanding, I hope I can get there with mine. Maybe not her starting up though lol

Well, I've been married for almost 18 years, so that's part of the difference in my opinion. There's that whole boundary establishment that happens the first couple years when that ring goes on her finger. I'm not going to tell you to hide it from her, but I think if you continued to educate her on AAS and how it's not the boogeyman, you'll have far better results. There's a great video documentary on youtube called bigger faster stronger that I feel is a pretty good introduction about the risks and rewards of AAS usage - maybe you two could sit down and watch it together? Then again, some folks just don't change their beliefs, so good luck!

I thought I was the only one! lol...My wife knows I did some while we were separated and I promised her I wasn't going to do it anymore. The other day after she saw me immediately after a good workout and she asked " did you finish that stuff you were taking "? I said yep! And after about 15 seconds she says, " Are you sure you're not taking anything "? I of course said "no". And she said "you're arms didn't have all those veins in them before", and I said "fucking awesome". !!!!!!! This is why I workout babe....to get results.....and then I just fed into the idea that I look like i'm on gear which she completely dismissed as me just being a conceited prick. I'm not telling her. If it ever gets to the point that its completely obvious I will just let her draw her own conclusion but I still won't admit to it.

Now I dont know for how long I could keep up the lie Bro! I am pretty sure my old lady would notice, she is like a fucking drug sniffing dog! She dont miss much if you know what I mean!

I cant believe all you guys have this trouble. If the wifey wasnt cooperative, I dont know who would do my glute injects.

My girlfriend has supported everything I do does all my money transfers shes bad ass. Now shes made a complete turn around she bought her first tub of protein yesterday. She started reading stuff on fitness works out with me on the weekends. Just today. She asked what can I take? And I said what u mean she said you know your steroid thingys lmao! So were thinking of getting her on a low dose of Anavar (var) and hgh :)

Back