How to tell the wife?

I think it's ridiculous when women care about this stuff...especially when they get all lit up about it. I've never had anyone care even in the slightest sense. They know that I'm a smart guy and that I'm not going to do anything stupid so they just stay out of it. Of course, I have pretty diverse views on relationships, obviously, and one thing I really don't approve of is when a person tries to control aspects of the other person's life that has no relevance to the relationship. This is like me being a dick to my girl because of the flavor of toothpaste she likes.

I would not hide it from your girl. Trust is painfully important and if she catches you lying about aas, her head will run through other things she thinks that you're lying about and the walls come crumbling down. I would sit down with her and educate her on aas. What she doesn't like is what she has learned from the media, which is far from the truth. Do this and let her know that you have done your research and that you are going to be safe. If she supports you then she should be ok.

Thanks Allot for the Adivice and thanks to all of you! I feel I have found a good home hear with this site!

I think there is such a negative schism connected to steroid use that a lot of people think wrongly of it.

My GF is fully aware of my AAS, and she supports my decisions (after a lot of questions she had regarding cycles). Which I how I believe a relationship should be.

The biggest problem is people have a pre disposition on them and don't want to hear the facts. They already have their minds made up on what they think.

So this is my first post on here in some time I had an account about a year ago but then kind of fell out of the game for awhile, due to issues with my wife.

I had gone through endless research on this very site and had everything ready to go, my gear, post cycle therapy (pct) and equipment. But days before I was getting ready to start I wanted to tell her so I asked her opinion of Steroids to feel her out. And HOLY SHIT did she have an opinion; I tried everything to try to convince her of the benefits to starting a cycle and spilled out a bunch of info that I has learned over the previous year. Basically she told me that if I was to start using gear she would leave me… So I ended up selling my gear and bought her a nice Christmas Present LOL.

So now over a year has passed and I have been lifting steady but I know I am ready to do a cycle and at this point I am ready to say fuck it and tell her; listen I am going to do them if you like it or not, and you can be ok with it or not!

I feel it is my choice and my body do what I wish!

Anyone out there who cares to tell me there thoughts, or has been in my shoes?
I think a lot of us have been through this at some point the worst is when
you have an argument and she points to the gear, but don`t even think about
using the same argument when she`s on the rag

Mine would always throw the booze in my face. Then I quit for like 8 years, and anytime she started cunting, I'd throw it in her face that she can't blame the booze now! LOL

So this is my first post on here in some time I had an account about a year ago but then kind of fell out of the game for awhile, due to issues with my wife.

I had gone through endless research on this very site and had everything ready to go, my gear, post cycle therapy (pct) and equipment. But days before I was getting ready to start I wanted to tell her so I asked her opinion of Steroids to feel her out. And HOLY SHIT did she have an opinion; I tried everything to try to convince her of the benefits to starting a cycle and spilled out a bunch of info that I has learned over the previous year. Basically she told me that if I was to start using gear she would leave me… So I ended up selling my gear and bought her a nice Christmas Present LOL.

So now over a year has passed and I have been lifting steady but I know I am ready to do a cycle and at this point I am ready to say fuck it and tell her; listen I am going to do them if you like it or not, and you can be ok with it or not!

I feel it is my choice and my body do what I wish!

Anyone out there who cares to tell me there thoughts, or has been in my shoes?

Love means accepting the other one even if she had oposite oponion. Simply agree to dissagree.

I go too with being honest to you and her, just be yourself.

I appreciate the help and I feel that being honest is going to my best bet in this situation. She always tells everyone how honest we are with one another and that we dont keep anything from each other, every time I hear that I want to tell her, well you remember when we talked about AAS and you freaked out; well they bought you dame Christmas present so they cant be that bad LMAO!!

Ya make sure your home if they come in the mail thats how i got busted and fuk now gotta listen to it anytime i get mail o is that more of yer stuff, i just laugh and tell her ya it is i,m a scientist lol

My wife is pissed off at me right now because Anavar (var) is out of stock. Lmao. I'm like, what you want me to do about it? Geez, stay off my ars.

I was in therapy years ago after a divorce and the one thing the therapist told me about people coming in is a man can cheat on his wife with her best friend and she will sit there in marriage counselling completely ignoring the fact he cheated and say "I just can't believe he lied to me". I think it's crazy but women are a different emotional being than we are so being honest is important in any relationship.

I told mine I have low T levels and that was good enough I think her exact words were "juice away" awesome thread!

Dont tell her fucking shit. There is my advice. If you can keep it from her, that is best IMO. Fucking women got nothing better to do then cunt about one thing or another! The less they know the better. Trust me. Fucking giving you ultimatum? Fuck her.....

Here are my thoughts, as a girl.... mind you I am on gear.... But from a woman's perspective.... be honest! do not hide or keep it from her! she will make you "pay" if she finds out you lied. Just be honest.... maybe approach it from a different angle, not so negative.... find out from her why she is so against it. A lot of people have a misconception and misunderstand what steroids are about and why we do them. Find out her reasons and have answers for her with proof.... I'm sure if you tell her the benefits and assure her that you will not become a crazy juice monkey as people think, she will understand... there are so many people on gear out there but they are not all hardcore bodybuilders... tell her the reasons why you feel you need them and what it will do for you and how SHE will benefit ;) good luck buddy and trust me, she won't leave just cause you are on juice... she's all talk! if she does, find someone who understands and supports you no matter what....

:)

I would just do it regardless and just don't ever say anything about and decline to answer

a relationship without trust is not a relationship.... you will regret not being honest and it will be way worse if she finds out you lied. As someone mentioned earlier, if she can't support you, find someone who will....

unlucky bro. if your know your going to lose her then it be best to keep it away from her. lucky for my my girlfriend doesn't care loves it when im on it.

Back