How to tell the wife?

Thanks allot for the help. I honestly feel that my best bet is to tell her and I will look into that video so I can have some backup. She is an amazing women but I need to do this for myself, mentally and physically. Hopefully she will admire the honesty! And if not then fuck it I am on my own!

My wife don't care for shit either bout my AAS usage either. She know where I keep all my gear, pins, gh and also knows bout my "side biz".... ;)
She actually started a little cycle before and still on gh.
Good luck to you bro. If I were you be fuckin' honest! She won't freakin leave you. You just need to educate her about it coz trust me if you get caught with your little secret, it'll be way worse brutha.

I appreciate the help and I feel that being honest is going to my best bet in this situation. She always tells everyone how honest we are with one another and that we dont keep anything from each other, every time I hear that I want to tell her, well you remember when we talked about AAS and you freaked out, well they bought you dame Christmas present so they cant be that bad LMAO!!

Last edited:
Nice!
I had issues with the 25's because I can't turn around (spine injury) enough to keep pressure on plunger as long as it takes with the cyp even with it warmed up. I got tired of jabbing myself with the 21.5's I have and went back to 25's since they are niceeeeee. It was great having a helper last week. Wife has said she wasn't helping but when I asked she didn't complain one bit. She lets me do what am I going to do and isn't going to use it against me. With last one I never told her a damn thing!! Hell she was dumb enough to cheat on taxes when I filed for divorce and try and report me for it just trying to get revenge when I had my stuff rock solid because I for see messing with the tax man ever.

Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.
I have had friends tell their girlfriends right off and be out cheating etc with other woman having keys to house and they know where everything is.

Last edited:
I appreciate the help and I feel that being honest is going to my best bet in this situation. She always tells everyone how honest we are with one another and that we don***8217;t keep anything from each other, every time I hear that I want to tell her, well you remember when we talked about AAS and you freaked out***8230; well they bought you dame Christmas present so they can***8217;t be that bad LMAO!!

I appreciate the help and I feel that being honest is going to my best bet in this situation. She always tells everyone how honest we are with one another and that we dont keep anything from each other, every time I hear that I want to tell her, well you remember when we talked about AAS and you freaked out; well they bought you dame Christmas present so they cant be that bad LMAO!!

Last edited:
Thanks allot for the help. I honestly feel that my best bet is to tell her and I will look into that video so I can have some backup. She is an amazing women but I need to do this for myself, mentally and physically. Hopefully she will admire the honesty! And if not then fuck it I am on my own!

Please make sure that you update us on this thread after you tell her. If you need a place to crash, I'm sure I'll be able to make sum room.

as soon as you have to hide even one little thing from your wife it becomes a stressful situation in the house... remove yourself of that stress.. be honest with her.. tell her your under docs supervision (obviously find a doc).. tell her your going to be very safe about it.. and tell her she'll shut up when she's licking your abs on her way down... shuts most women up pretty damn quickly

Chics lie... Ii don't know your wife at all and I'm not saying anything derogatory about her but I wouldn't tell her about it at all. I know my experiences with chics, they lie about shit all the time. Even if they got caught. She gets pissed about it, she might call the cops on u...

just say bitch im gonna put a vial inside my ass and im going to like it... and let us know how it goes

Bottom line when someone is thinking about telling their wife or gal. One has to know how much they can trust their women before they drop that bomb. God forbid she gets pissed during an argument and calls the police. Then does the he got steroids bit. It happens more then most people realize or if one is in a drug tested position and sje makes a call to them about it. If she has very open relationship with one her girlfriends that is an instigater one could have a little birdie telling her how bad and wrong it is just looking to start shit. So before I ever told someone about it I would know that I could trust them 110 percent. Why I didn't tell my ex anything. Damn the shit she made up during the divorce trying to ruin my carrer was insane.
I have a good one now and she lets me do as I want. But if I were to go through it again I would really evaluate it before I dropped that bomb.

Bottom line when someone is thinking about telling their wife or gal. One has to know how much they can trust their women before they drop that bomb. God forbid she gets pissed during an argument and calls the police. Then does the he got steroids bit. It happens more then most people realize or if one is in a drug tested position and sje makes a call to them about it. If she has very open relationship with one her girlfriends that is an instigater one could have a little birdie telling her how bad and wrong it is just looking to start shit. So before I ever told someone about it I would know that I could trust them 110 percent. Why I didn't tell my ex anything. Damn the shit she made up during the divorce trying to ruin my carrer was insane.
I have a good one now and she lets me do as I want. But if I were to go through it again I would really evaluate it before I dropped that bomb.

+100000000
No dummy here You'd be surprised what they are capable of doing once they flick the Cee you next tuesday switch "on"

I just don't trust anybody 110%... Matter of fact, I really don't talk about it at all except for the forums... I got a couple coworkers that use, but those conversations are limited...

I just don't trust anybody 110%... Matter of fact, I really don't talk about it at all except for the forums... I got a couple coworkers that use, but those conversations are limited...

I dont even tell any of my friends or co workers. They can all think whatever they want, but admitting it is another whole story. It is none of their damn business.

Please make sure that you update us on this thread after you tell her. If you need a place to crash, I'm sure I'll be able to make sum room.

Ya I will give an update if I ever do tell her which at this point I am going to think about it long and hard. Appreciate the couch invite lol, I would have to travel pretty far, I am about as far North as you can

I see were your going with that man, my ex wife turned into a completely different person while going though our divorce. One day a person I once trusted and loved and the next day willing to do anything to get back at me for what ever she felt I had done. Women turn that nasty switch on you better look out. I could only imagine if I was doing gear back then and she knew about it, I am sure the rest of the world would have known for sure.

Bro... get a divorce. Why spend your life supporting someone who does not support you? Your sole purpose in life is to be happy and enjoy life. If someone else is interfering with that pursuit... drop 'em like a bad habit. One day you will look back on this and it will be one of many reasons for you to have regret. Good luck bro!

Hmmmm, I was married 12 years and now divorced. I was honest bout everything to my ex wife, she hid most and didn't tell me anything. She also came to her own conclusions which were totally not correct about alot of things. Even thought creatine made me mean.. lol cmon creatine??????? I never juiced then

MY new fiance is a medical professional. She wasn't happy bout my choice to juice but she does keep an eye on me and take care of my glute pinns for me. Everyones situation is different. She loves the transformation of my body. I would not be in a relationship if I couldn't be honest.

I think it's ridiculous when women care about this stuff...especially when they get all lit up about it. I've never had anyone care even in the slightest sense. They know that I'm a smart guy and that I'm not going to do anything stupid so they just stay out of it. Of course, I have pretty diverse views on relationships, obviously, and one thing I really don't approve of is when a person tries to control aspects of the other person's life that has no relevance to the relationship. This is like me being a dick to my girl because of the flavor of toothpaste she likes.

I would not hide it from your girl. Trust is painfully important and if she catches you lying about aas, her head will run through other things she thinks that you're lying about and the walls come crumbling down. I would sit down with her and educate her on aas. What she doesn't like is what she has learned from the media, which is far from the truth. Do this and let her know that you have done your research and that you are going to be safe. If she supports you then she should be ok.

Back