How to tell the wife?

You can say that's not what was originally in the package. And say you don't remember what you bought originally. They'll know it's bullshit but it's unprovable, and that's all it'll take. Then slap her with a federal crime of opening your mail.

Dont tell her fucking shit. There is my advice. If you can keep it from her, that is best IMO. Fucking women got nothing better to do then cunt about one thing or another! The less they know the better. Trust me. Fucking giving you ultimatum? Fuck her.....

^^^ Recipe for ending relationships...
be honest and maybe show her movie "bigger, stronger faster" and explain she actually doesnt know anything about them if its only been off the TV and has to do research and the fact your already making these hormones (some) in your body and so is she, your simple using them as tools and so on..

You have to convince her so that she's sure of what you're doing is safe for you and her. It will take time but she will accept it sooner or later. Any update?

When she say she'll leave you, dont say well then leave me, i dont give a fuck. just say no honey i know you would never leave me or something like that lol

I love the post about not telling her shit but lets be honest, like she wouldn't know lol unless she's really dumb.

my wife is the opposite. she likes when im on cycle. she pins me and everything, she says it gets her horny lmao. she says the bigger i get the better.

before i got married many lady's said they would leave if i decided to keep using. i only got involve with nice gals. well lets see they drink, smoked whatever, had unprotected sex, abortions. owed student loans etc. wow they sure were better than me and my choices. bro let her leave. now don't get me wrong my wife would want to leave too if she found out. i love her more than the compounds i use but if i had to make a choice ? i choose to use.

as long as your cycles dont make you a dick, or risk your health most wives should not be all worked up about it

ok, now i am scared shitless. i'm done. i'm fucking done. i will never marry or have a kid with the woman i wish to marry. done. good.

fuck this planet really.

My game plan is to keep it a personal choice, and to myself. If she asks I'll be honest. I am a man and I will do what I want and when I want for myself as long as it does no harm to my family there should be no reason for argument. Cross that bridge when I get there. I'm currently on a calorie surplus diet that she knows of, and I have always been in the gym 5-6 days a week since we've been together. There are signs/comments she kinda thinks something is up but until she directly asks me I will not disclose my Lil secret

My advice is to not say shit. I was in a similar situation where my wife didn't approve of it. I decided one day to tell her that I was taken them and she was fine with it after a long talk...or at least I thought she was.

Long story short, we had a spat for about 2 months where we considered splitting up/divorce. She ran and told friends and family about me using AAS. I wasn't as mad about them knowing as I was that she basically told people that I was breaking the law. Even the thought of someone rolling over on you about something like this isn't worth it IMO. Keep that shit to yourself and NEVER think that she won't say anything. You would be surprised what women will do in the end...

My advice is to not say shit. I was in a similar situation where my wife didn't approve of it. I decided one day to tell her that I was taken them and she was fine with it after a long talk...or at least I thought she was.

Long story short, we had a spat for about 2 months where we considered splitting up/divorce. She ran and told friends and family about me using AAS. I wasn't as mad about them knowing as I was that she basically told people that I was breaking the law. Even the thought of someone rolling over on you about something like this isn't worth it IMO. Keep that shit to yourself and NEVER think that she won't say anything. You would be surprised what women will do in the end...

WHAT!? man that was fucking AWFOUL! i feel you pain man, i'm sorry. i really fucking am. i don't ven know why this should be an issue for anyone at all, it's not like we are doing meth or heroin i mean, most of this stuff is perfectly safe IF you are not a complete idiot and it does not couse any additiocn at all...well at least not physically, but than again i don't see the problm in liking our kind of bodyes, anyone else fucking DOES so... ( well ALMOST anyone apparently, but you get my point)

I was just like you OP, trying to make the wife happy doing whatever she asked, putting off what I wanted. Come to find out she's doing whatever the hell she wants and lying to me about it anyway.

Moral of the story, do what you want lol.

Just have to do what you have to do
My misses knows what I do just not the details she doesn't know the difference between Sarms peptides aas b12 shots ect so I can bend the truth to some degree but if we have a big blue
She throws it back if my face she's even broken some vials and tipped out some liquid adex lol you just have to remember that women can be the most spiteful creatures in the world they will do just about anything to Fuck with you if things go to shit

I guess I really am old school. If you hide something important to you, from your wife, well most generally the marriage won't last a life time. I mean I'm talking about spouses not being honest with each other.

This topic is carries many opinions and I will say that there might be an occasion for not being honest 100% with something. But as important as this is in our lives , we who love AAS, it isn't being fair to even ourselves, to hide it. Coming up later and untold can have many more complications.

My wife never liked it but she did stand by me. I myself have one (1) big secret from her but it wasn't anything I was going to continue indulging. That's over and to reveal would hurt her to the bone, and to this day. So I carry the secret and after being married 36 years and divorced 2 I live with it. In this case and point there is no point to reveal and hurt her so.

I think IMOP more than not it should be discussed. The honesty and the caring of each others love for the activities that so make up who we are need companionship at most all levels.
My 2 cents

PS: Do you guys really think after a few cycles she won't figure it out. Hmm maybe if you aren't very successful with your cycling :dunno:

Last edited:
I guess I really am old school. If you hide something important to you, from your wife, well most generally the marriage won't last a life time. I mean I'm talking about spouses not being honest with each other.

This topic is carries many opinions and I will say that there might be an occasion for not being honest 100% with something. But as important as this is in our lives , we who love AAS, it isn't being fair to even ourselves, to hide it. Coming up later and untold can have many more complications.

My wife never liked it but she did stand by me. I myself have one (1) big secret from her but it wasn't anything I was going to continue indulging. That's over and to reveal would hurt her to the bone, and to this day. So I carry the secret and after being married 36 years and divorced 2 I live with it. In this case and point there is no point to reveal and hurt her so.

I think IMOP more than not it should be discussed. The honesty and the caring of each others love for the activities that so make up who we are need companionship at most all levels.
My 2 cents

PS: Do you guys really think after a few cycles she won't figure it out. Hmm maybe if you aren't very successful with your cycling :dunno:

Good points Mike
My wifee is pretty cool with it all I've used her slin she's held my triceps for me while I pin them
She's alright I didn't lie about using aas because like you said unless they're stupid there going to find out anyway better to be honest from the start It can be hard but with all the bad stigma associated with aas
Trying to explain that a cycle of test isn't going to transform you into a raging he man

Nice!
I had issues with the 25's because I can't turn around (spine injury) enough to keep pressure on plunger as long as it takes with the cyp even with it warmed up. I got tired of jabbing myself with the 21.5's I have and went back to 25's since they are niceeeeee. It was great having a helper last week. Wife has said she wasn't helping but when I asked she didn't complain one bit. She lets me do what am I going to do and isn't going to use it against me. With last one I never told her a damn thing!! Hell she was dumb enough to cheat on taxes when I filed for divorce and try and report me for it just trying to get revenge when I had my stuff rock solid because I for see messing with the tax man ever.

Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.
I have had friends tell their girlfriends right off and be out cheating etc with other woman having keys to house and they know where everything is.

True that.... wait to you give the wife herpes and then you will know what true hate really is.

Last edited:
Back