How to tell the wife?

I have not and will not tell mine. You just never know what a woman will do if she gets mad enough. Not that I would ever do anything to make her that mad, bu shit does happen.

I still have never taken a cycle. Still in research phase. But I had my wife watch "Bigger Stronger Faster" on YT with me which dispels a lot of the myths. Afterwards she made the comment that she would be OK with me doing some. (And she comes from a very conservative and affluent area of town. I'm not sure if she's ever seen any drugs before to be honest.)

I've told mine almost everything. I do not think that avoiding truth at home will help eighter me with my cycles or our relationship. It's better to stay single than to hide the important truth. Everyone is the wise grownup and if you have the mutual respect and trust in each other than the truth will not do harm to your future. Otherwise i don't think that marriage is worth lasting anymore.

Its ironic this thread popped up today. My wife who is always FBing in the evening decided to get off tonight and completely busted me doing a quick quad injection. Talk about getting caught with your pants around your ankles literally...sucked. She wasn't pleased. Lots of fast talking and sitting down with here to show her what I was using (just a simple test/EQ cycle, this time. Thank god she didn't catch me on the Tren)

Its ironic this thread popped up today. My wife who is always FBing in the evening decided to get off tonight and completely busted me doing a quick quad injection. Talk about getting caught with your pants around your ankles literally...sucked. She wasn't pleased. Lots of fast talking and sitting down with here to show her what I was using (just a simple test/EQ cycle, this time. Thank god she didn't catch me on the Tren)

She must be pretty hip to know the difference. "Dammit Smitherine, that better not be liquid prami I smell on your breath!"

I don't know why you guys want to get into this stuff....
It all has the potential to put you on TRT for life. It's best not to cycle at all and cruise with natty T....
wait till you are atleast 35 or 40 and re asses hormone levels and if low....
go from there, otherwise I seen way too many guys with natty 600 + TT fuck themselves up with cycles..
not really worth it.

There more forward and honest you are with women, the more it will help you strengthen your relationship. ALWAYS. even if it is a blast to her at first it always helps in the end

You gotta put them in check from the start, be like check this out b**** i do steroids and im gonna need you to make W.U transactions, go to post offices to ship and pick up packs, your gomna have to learn to cook rice and chicken im gonna need massages your gomna have to pinn the spots i cant reach, and keep your mouth shut when you know im pissed.

You can never ever use this shit against me or rat on me
Being with me is not easy so if you are ready for this commitment raise your right hand and place it on this bottle of tren and repeat after me

She should only care about what makes you happy. My girlfriend didn't like me doing it but I told her I like it and it will make me happier. She's over it now and doesn't really care.

My wife was not thrilled about me using deca and a high test dose for my bulk, but I explained about all the blood work I am getting and how to counter any potential sides that come up. She was still dubious until just recently when she decided she liked the changes she is seeing in me. For the first time ever, I am starting to have some real muscles.

Honesty and trust are the foundations of EVERY relationship. Without them, you have nothing. Once lost, they take forever to restore, if they ever can be. Don't be a douche, talk to the wife/girlfriend (only if a serious one) about it. Be prepared for worry and fear and maybe hostility. Realize YOU are the one who has been doing wrong by hiding things and take it like a gentleman. Be kind, knowledgeable, but insistent. Tell her she can monitor your use and to let you know if she notices you becoming an asshole (more than normal). Let her be an active part in it, an important part. Eventually, it will become normal for her and she will be comfortable with whatever you do.

Last edited:
If a woman wants to be with you and cares for you she will adapt her way of thinking and love anything you love and contribute to whatever it is you need. If you lie to her thats the worst thing you can do and it will backfire on you, she will hate you for it.

Back