Hows my bulk diet look?

thehbomb

Stats: 26 yr old
5"8
190lb
BF% around 10%, (I have a six pack)

Cycle: 500mg Test Enanthate wks 1-12
30mg D-bol a day wks 1-4 (very basic and have done before with great success)

Meal 1 (6am): 9 egg whites, 1 cup oats, 1 cup skim milk, 1cup chocolate frozen yogurt. (blended together to make a shake, yummy by the way) 800cals

Meal 2: (9am): 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 2cups skim milk, 700cals (my so-called oatmeal shake, also yummy)

Meal 3: (1:30pm) Big can of tuna with 2tbsp fat free mayo, mixed with 3 small to medium potatos, 700cals

Meal 4: Same as meal 2

Meal 5: Same as meal 3, but sometimes the tuna will be replaced with ground beef for variety and mercury worries.

Meal 6: Same as meals 2 and 4.

So basically three solid meals rotated with three powerful protein shakes.At the end it looks to be around 4300-4700 total cals with around over 400g of protein. My question is does this look like a good bodybuilding bulk diet, and should I add some healthy fats into it for extra cals and ratio reasons.I like this meal plan because of the simplicity of it, three meals and three shakes spaced about 3 hours apart each. The carbs are all good sources (except the frozen yogurt and possible the milk) and my protein is high. What do you all think.

Looks very good, I like simple diets :) Btw - if you have a full six pack your bodyfat is less than 10%.

Not bad. I always prefer to have more whole foods then anything but it all depends on what you have time for.

I may just stick with ground beef instead of tuna and every so often if I need a change I'll eat something else.

some variety in cooking helps as well....using differnt spices etc so you dont eat the same tasting chicken for example.

works for me.

Back