Hows My Diet Lookin?

what_else_should_i_do

give_it_time!
About Me and my daily eating

WANNA BULK UP 5,5 160LBS

morning-wheygain 3 scoops,500ml full milk,1 banana table spoon of flax seed oil,oats, =1150

midmorning- 40g cereals milk =340
banana =100

lunch egg cob =300
tuna =100

3pm flapjack =450

dinner stew
fish
aka big meal =500

b4 gym skake =1150

after gym yogurt,cheese =200

calories =4290

FOOD WILL DIFFER DAY TO DAY,U THINK THIS IS A OK DIET T BULK,SEEN AS THO IM NOT THE BIGGEST OF GUYS

3 LTR WATER ADAY 2

THANKS PLZ HELP

I would try to eat a better source of protein after the gym. Seeing that you're wanting to bulk, something like red meat would be appropriate. I'm a big fan of Eye Of Round...

you weigh 150 pounds and youre eating 4300 calories. Unless youre running 600mg DNP every day youre going to gain so much fat you wont know what to do with it. I promise you, you dont need that many cals.

160 actually :p,decided straight after gym,go n buy a freshly cooked chicken n have that for my night meal,there on offer late on so im in look,chicken breast,no beta food:) missed out on flapjack today,i no this is a excuse but i was really workin hard,sumtimes its hard t eat ,got a full english breakfast for my dinner tonight,no gym,no bananas in the house,might av t do abit of shoppin,any good ideas what to eat that is small and easy to stomach?wit the goodness that im in need of?

thanks

Phil9999 said:
how could u tell him that that is too much food? I dont agree w his choices but its def not too much
typical guideline for determining baseline cals is lean body weight x 15. Add a few hundred to that to gain. This is a starting point. You may need a little more, maybe a little less.

160 x 15 = 2400
2400 + 500 to gain = 2900
4290 - 2900 = 1390

thats 1390 calories a day that wont be used for building muscle. over a week, thats 9730.

there are 3500 calories in a pound of fat. so over a weeks time youll hypothetically be gaining over 2 pounds of fat.

He can do what he wants though. Eat 4290 calories for 3 months. I mean actually weigh your food out, measure it, and eat a true 4290 calories for 3 months and see how much muscle vs fat you gain.

what_else_should_i_do said:
if i stick t this routine,what gains could i expect?fast gains mostly water or 4-5 weeks,wit more muscle tissue,thanks
are they not speaking english in the UK these days?:scratchhe

Back