Hows this look????

KellyExpress

This is the bulk cycle i just started it is my 4th cycle and i am 5'10 223lbs.

1-4: 30 mgs orbit dbol
1-12: 1000mgs test enanthate (ORBIT)
1-12: 500 mgs deca (ORBIT)
6-14: 50mgs ed oral Winstrol (winny) (ORBIT)

i am also gonna be running 25mcgs of t3 ed to keep of the extra fat fro all the calories. I am planning on adding 30lbs so tell me what u guys think of this cycle ( other than that it is to much gear).

thats alot of test for only a 4th cycle, took me 4 years to get to a gram and i still dont think i needed that much.

I'd do the test 1-13 and the Winstrol (winny) 7-15. That way you can start your post cycle therapy (pct) right after the Winstrol (winny) and the test E and Deca will have tapered off at the same time.

I'd drop the Winstrol (winny) 6-14 there isnt a significant enough reason to use it in that cycle, I know you would be much happier with tren weeks 6-14, oh and 1 gram of test is awesome.

Too much test....cut it back to 500 mgs. Not worth the sides and all its doin is settin u up to have to use even more test in the future.

JMHO

Gator

Diet is the Key!!

To much gear for the 4th cycle. I am 6'4 250lbs and I didnt take 1000mgs until my 11th cycle.

i wouldn't run orals that long unless you are going to get blood work done in the beginning and middle. Probaby won't hurt you, but you never know and it probably is possible at that duration, not to mention your hdl will probably be non existant after that. That is alot of gear for a fourth cycle but to each his own. I would stick with the test deca dbol, and to tell you the truth, that dbol is going to be for instant gratification, you will not be any better off when things are done for taking it.

looks like a nice cycle to me. at 5'10 223 you prolly fairly thick.

a gram of test per week is not a lot, beleive me. everybody dont expereince sides either.

bro if thats the cycle you wanna do then do it. i can assure that is a moderate cycle at best in PLing world.

i agree with most.......kinda high dosages, no need for the Winstrol (winny) if this is truly a bulking cycle. eat your ass off

i use Winstrol (winny) for any cycle. too many reasons to use it. strenght means size. helps prevent sides from 19nors as well.

i would drop the Winstrol (winny) and add in tren. i think u will get better results and u dont have to worry about the 17aa. also i agree that u should lower the test.

im running such a big cycle mainly to get back to were i was before i had to stop trining for a bit( 3 months) and i shrunk quit a bit so now im desperate to get back to my old size again.

Back