HPTA / Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Info Copy And Pasted From Another Site

i run 5000iu e5d for 6 shots and then start post cycle therapy (pct) when i blast at the end of cycle

what about your post cycle therapy (pct) is it similar to this method what i've posted in this thread? and how soon after you have finished your post cycle therapy (pct) would you jump back on the gear ?

Sounds good

Did he say anything about running the hcg during cycle? at lower doses that is.

How long do you run the clomid for?

Bumping this back up as i have a question about it.

Do you start the 2500 iu the day after your last pin or when your supposed to start your post cycle therapy (pct) like 2-3 weeks after your last pin.

just need this clearing up.

any help, appricated!!

Why does he think desensitization starts after 2 months?

there is nothing wrong with doing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) like this, but ive seen a couple guys on 1k EOD and they got up to 800 T levels.

you have to get a feel for how certain Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doses feel for you, cause everyone is different. its hard to put an exact number on it, but the dosages laid out in your post are surely on the high side.

Do you run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with your HCG?

BS it's a total myth an doesn't really happen.

Bumping this back up as i have a question about it.

Do you start the 2500 iu the day after your last pin or when your supposed to start your post cycle therapy (pct) like 2-3 weeks after your last pin.
just need this clearing up.

any help, appricated!!

If anyone can answer my question about this id appriciate it

its really not set in stone as i said. I followed Scally for a while and his exact words were " you have to get a sense of how Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) effects you personally".

meaning some guys need that much and some dont.

ive heard him say he runs 2500 iu EOD on cycle, and before post cycle therapy (pct). the point is though, it is most important to stimulate the testes maximally during the T decline.

its really not set in stone as i said. I followed Scally for a while and his exact words were " you have to get a sense of how Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) effects you personally".

meaning some guys need that much and some dont.

ive heard him say he runs 2500 iu EOD on cycle, and before post cycle therapy (pct). the point is though, it is most important to stimulate the testes maximally during the T decline.

Thanks for the reply Det Oak!

So would i be good to go with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the day after last test pin?

the thing what most confuses me is,, if i was to start with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the day after my last test pin, when do i start the clomid?? because i have to wait 3 weeks after last test pin before starting the clomid yeah? and on scallys method he says run clomid and nolva for 45 days with the hcg.. Im a bit confused!!

I just need to be 100% on what im going to be doing, i have already got all the stock i need waiting for when i need it :)

did you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle? if you did run that dose a week past your last T shot.

if you did not just start your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 7 days after your last T shot, unless you have enough to start the day after your last T shot and blast for 3 weeks. If you do go ahead and do that.

start SERM 21 days after last test e or cyp pin.

see even if we over estimate the time we should start SERM, meaning if we wait too long, its ok cause we will be running enough Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to FULLY stimulate testes. this means everything should work fine, plus we will have enough T to not lose all our gains.

Scally used clomid alone forever, he did it for 30 days, or until TT test came back positive.

He then starting adding nolva to the clomid at 20/20/10/10/10/10

he said it seemed his patients recovered better but he couldnt be sure, because he never had a chance to go back an analyze the data.

hope this clears it up.

keep in mind he did not set a time to start a blast of HCG, he would test and make sure the testes were producing optimal amounts of T, then he would start SERM.

everyone will clear T and TT will drop at different rates for everyone.

from what i have seen on others blood test, it looks like it takes 4 weeks to drop to 375TT after a 5-800mg 12+ week LE T cycle.

also you need to watch your E on that much HCG, a lot of guys get gyno from those doses.

since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stimulates Aroma in the leydig cells, AI's have a harder time penetrating there. this is why you will hear some horror stories of guys who used and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and still got gyno on HCG.

You could take a small dose of Nolva the entire time, this will do 2 things: 1-block E at the receptors 2- help offset the negative feedback loop

I personally am a big fan of running aromasin through your entire PCT.

Your helps been great Det Oak, you have cleared my querys up!!

Im not running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through my entire cycle only doing the blast at the end.

Im currently running 25mg daily of aromasin and will continue to do so right through my entire cycle including post cycle therapy (pct).

Thanks alot for your help, really appriciate it :)

Back