HRT guys: WHAT does a typical YEAR look like for you?

droid said:
Do you get regular blood work? If so are you able to keep your lipids and CBC IE..RBC values in line thru the year?

DROID

Sorry so long to reply, the time difference over here makes it difficult to keep up with what is going on.

When I do come off of the previously described "cycle" I wait a few weeks and then have a full bloodwork done. The reason I wait is I know that as soon as I do come off, everything will be elevated and I want to see that it is going back down within a few weeks.

I have yet to have anything come back "out of whack" a few things have been slightly elevated but back within range within a few weeks total. I have a follow up test normally a month after the initial test which is generally 3-4 weeks after I finish a "cycle"

DS

Swoleburn said:
What does HRT stand for and how do I get it prescribed to me???

take fina for a month. that will kill your test but HRT is not worth it. I am on it and you either get 200mg every TWO weeks (shot) or Androgel. i am currently taking androgel and it probably compares to creatine. actually, creatine works better for me. the levels in your blood go up and down with the shot due to the longevity of the shot period while androgel keeps your levels on a more even keel.

Does this count? My base is 750 to 1000 mgs test a week and timed release GH. Throughout the year I alternate in deca and an oral, or eq and an oral, or tren ED no oral, or NPP and masteron.
Every couple months I go 2 weeks of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid.....just for cosmetics.
When I want to bulk, I use insulin........great stuff if one is careful.
T3 and clen if I look too smooth.
I get a complete physical and bloodwork at least once a year with an understanding doc. So far, no major problems......a little HBP and cholesterol. Some protatitis from time to time.
I've been Rx'ed for HRT, but it's not enough to bother with.

Well, let's see.......

My HRT calls for 100mg/week. I've been on that for approx 2.5 yrs. Since my little heart episode (enlarged left ventricle) and resulting high BP problems, I've had to re-evaluate the way I run cycles.

I find that if I keep my Test @500-600mg/week, along with Arimidex, I can keep my BP somewhat normal. I use that for my base of my cycles, I've added in EQ (wasn't impressed), Tren (got gyno symptoms at 3 weeks and stopped), NPP (awesome shit). Cycles usually run around 10-12 weeks, then right back on my HRT dosage. I try (LOL) to use the old "time on = time off" routine, but I usually cut that down to about 8 weeks off.

Right now I'm trying a new approach. A low dose extended cycle........

........HRT Test dosage of 100mg/week + NPP @ 100mg E3D + 30mg Anavar/day. I am going to run the Anavar (var) for 6 weeks, the NPP for 12, will probably bump it up to 100mg EOD in another week if the BP stays normal, I might also bump the Test up to 500mg/week towards the end of the NPP run, and leave it there for 8-10 weeks.

I guess for me it boils down to experimentation in keeping the old BP down.

I noticed ironmaster and stonecold mention 'NPP'...is that nandrolone phenylprop? If so, what's the difference between that and deca besides the ester? Why do you guys think it's awesome stuff?

Last edited:
TxLonghorn said:
I noticed ironmaster and stonecold mention 'NPP'...is that nandrolone phenylprop? If so, what's the difference between that and Deca besides the ester? Why do you guys think it's awesome stuff?

Yes you are correct. I like it as it seems a bit more potent, plus with the short ester, if I run into BP problems, I can stop and it will clear rather quickly. I also don't get the same amount of water retention on it as regular Deca, plus the fact I look forward to injection days.....LOL

BTW Tx........ I corrected your quote where you had Nolva instead of, I assume Deca.

tyhigs said:
stonecold, did your gyno go away after you stopped the tren?

Yep...........I also jumped on the Nolva at the same time I quit it, I doubt that helped, but then again you never know.

WannaBe said:
take fina for a month. that will kill your test but HRT is not worth it. I am on it and you either get 200mg every TWO weeks (shot) or Androgel. i am currently taking androgel and it probably compares to creatine. actually, creatine works better for me. the levels in your blood go up and down with the shot due to the longevity of the shot period while androgel keeps your levels on a more even keel.

I tried HRT levels of testosterone but in post cycle therapy (pct) after ending a long cycle I tried this chinese herbal called Tongkat Ali... at first I tested with still low but better then should be testosterone level as I had my labs done right at height of the post cycle crash but now as I have been on just Tongkat Ali for 5 weeks straight, I am actually getting the sense that my testosterone levels are thru the roof. I am getting night sweats, I am gaining muscle mass and weight just like I did early in my steroid cycle, I have actually a more pronounced agressiveness then I did on 500 mg a week of teststerone enanthate, my ears are popping frequently, the horniness is absolutely thru the roof - more horniness then I had on 500 mg a week teststerone in the middle of my steroid cycle only this time my balls are big and healthy as opposed to shrivelling up like raisins as they did when on steroid cycle.

I think there are several things that happen. According to University of Japan health studies of Tongkat Ali, the majority of patients had a 40% decrease in sex hormone binding globlin, a 40% increase in lutenizing hormone. After 4 weeks testosterone levels rise to 4.5 times that of your normal levels but because of the decrease in SHBG, your free testosterone levels actually go up 10 fold. There also appears to be much less testosterone dumped into feces and urine so the liver and body in general is not at all thinking the new higher levels of testosterone is too much so it does nothing to remove or arimitase the excess levels. Apparently dudes walking around with 1800 level testosterone because of tongkat ali get much less estrogen conversion then a dude on steroids with a 1500 level testosterone. The Japanese found tongkat ali quite often produced higher levels of testosterone in hypogonadic men then traditional HRT/TRT injections. Some rats with primary hypogonadism caused by radiowave radiation and supposedly wiped out leydig cells actually started producing good amounts of testosterone and live sperm with the tongkat.

Also the final effect... unlike my steriod cycle where high testosterone tended to make me sleepy.... I think since the body itself is generating the high testosterone levels, its also doing it in a way that all your hormones are better balanced, thus I am not getting any sleepyness, instead I feel zapped up on energy all the time, almost like I am on ephedras except the head is really crystal clear, I have tons of energy, feel absolutely great all the time, get great sleep, every morning wake up feeling like I should go run 10 miles, the excess body fat is also burning off in a great way. This Tongkat ali seems to live up to some of the hype if you can stay with it until its kick in period (which is similar to testosterone cyp/enth, takes about 3 to 4 weeks to fully kick in and the way you feel is just like the 4 week kick in felt on steroids).

Last edited:
ntpadude said:
I tried HRT levels of testosterone but in post cycle therapy (pct) after ending a long cycle I tried this chinese herbal called Tongkat Ali... at first I tested with still low but better then should be testosterone level as I had my labs done right at height of the post cycle crash but now as I have been on just Tongkat Ali for 5 weeks straight, I am actually getting the sense that my testosterone levels are thru the roof. I am getting night sweats, I am gaining muscle mass and weight just like I did early in my steroid cycle, I have actually a more pronounced agressiveness then I did on 500 mg a week of teststerone enanthate, my ears are popping frequently, the horniness is absolutely thru the roof - more horniness then I had on 500 mg a week teststerone in the middle of my steroid cycle only this time my balls are big and healthy as opposed to shrivelling up like raisins as they did when on steroid cycle.

I think there are several things that happen. According to University of Japan health studies of Tongkat Ali, the majority of patients had a 40% decrease in sex hormone binding globlin, a 40% increase in lutenizing hormone. After 4 weeks testosterone levels rise to 4.5 times that of your normal levels but because of the decrease in SHBG, your free testosterone levels actually go up 10 fold. There also appears to be much less testosterone dumped into feces and urine so the liver and body in general is not at all thinking the new higher levels of testosterone is too much so it does nothing to remove or arimitase the excess levels. Apparently dudes walking around with 1800 level testosterone because of tongkat ali get much less estrogen conversion then a dude on steroids with a 1500 level testosterone. The Japanese found tongkat ali quite often produced higher levels of testosterone in hypogonadic men then traditional HRT/TRT injections. Some rats with primary hypogonadism caused by radiowave radiation and supposedly wiped out leydig cells actually started producing good amounts of testosterone and live sperm with the tongkat.

Also the final effect... unlike my steriod cycle where high testosterone tended to make me sleepy.... I think since the body itself is generating the high testosterone levels, its also doing it in a way that all your hormones are better balanced, thus I am not getting any sleepyness, instead I feel zapped up on energy all the time, almost like I am on ephedras except the head is really crystal clear, I have tons of energy, feel absolutely great all the time, get great sleep, every morning wake up feeling like I should go run 10 miles, the excess body fat is also burning off in a great way. This Tongkat ali seems to live up to some of the hype if you can stay with it until its kick in period (which is similar to testosterone cyp/enth, takes about 3 to 4 weeks to fully kick in and the way you feel is just like the 4 week kick in felt on steroids).

got a few questions...

How old are you?

What brand are you using?

how much are you using?

thanks
Guvna

tongkat ali... ? Huh. Interesting.

It makes the same claims of so many scam supplements. Who else has tried this?

Same claims except I dont see the adds, this info comes from place like asian universities, one is a cooperative with MIT and John Hopkins. MIT wants to propogate the plant in a better way to up the production as there is serious prescription medication potential in this stuff.

For the other questions, I am taking 400 mg a day scattered throughout the day of 100:1 extract at the moment.

I am 38 years old, I actually took the tongkat ali to aid my post cycle therapy (pct) and instead its apparently taken over and I feel more jolted with testosterone then when I was on my 500 mg a week testosterone cycle. I was just reading some of the MIT research material that stated tongkat actually up regulates ALL your hormones, so adrenalin, HGH, IGF-1, IGF-2, testosterone, etc all increase together. Well boy I can tell you I definately feel the adrenalin.

Its very hard to find tongkat ali, I had to import mine directly from Thailand as 100:1 powder, but I understand this month a new product made from tongkat is hitting store shelves all over the USA and it is called Red Kat.

Keeping the sex drive while "on" and "off".

Does taking low dosages of test after a heavy cycle actually bring back your sex drive?

Shouldnt you just take hcg and clomid after a cycle to bounce back to normal?

Any reconmendations for a person who has no sex drive during a heavy cycle? Can you use hcg and clomid while "on" to help with this?

For all you guys who are "on" for long periods of time how do you keep your sex drive up.

Thanks.

I run a base of 200mg/week of upjohn cyp and bump it up too 600-800mg/week for 12-18 weeks then back down to 200 for spring cut.

I have noticed a very interesting thing...I am prone to mpb and am now 34. I have found that estrogen really seems to make my hair fall out but i recover if i get the estrogen under control. The sheeding i go thru if im miss some adex for awhile is crazy...but i totally recover and add some back when i get the estrogen down. and for the record, i would say that i have a full head of hair.

I am 38 years old and have been taking a 5 gram packet of Androgel for my HRT each day now for over a year. My Doc insists that injections are inferior, that Androgel provides steadier blood levels of test, and thus my begging for Cyp or Enan has fallen on deaf ears.

I do long cycles of 14-16 weeks, followed by about 8-10 weeks off. My cycles consist of a Test Enan base of 1 gram per week (500mg every 3 days) while continuing the Androgel each day (one 5 gram/50mg packet per day). I have also been adding 400-600mg of Deca per week and either 50mg of D-Bol or 100mg of Anadrol per day for the first 6 or 7 weeks. I then add 75mg of Tren EOD the last 8 weeks or so.

I am currently 6'4" tall at 295 pounds with about 13% body fat. Water weight/bloat has been a problem and has also been a big weight contributor, so I have been adding Arimidex recently EOD to control sides. Nolvadex is taken each day at 50mg due to being gyno prone. I also take 600mg of B-6 each day in divided doses while on Deca, Tren, and Anadrol.

Back