21 year-old coming off of a 1.5 year long cycle.

goshpen

Handsome Man
HTML:
Hey everyone. I have been shadowing over this site for a while now, and joined today, because I have some questions, or rather, I would like some input about my story, and any personal experiences/opinions.

Stats: 21 years old, 6'4", 258lb (while on), 14% bf (while on).

I did one cycle of test p, in summer of 2010, when I was 20. It was 12 weeks of test p @ 350mg e/w. 25+ lbs. gained. 210lb-235lb.

I did my long run of gear in the fall/winter of 2010, and continued on different compounds, until about 2 months ago. The list of things I ran on and off:
Test P- 750mg e/w
Test E- 500mg e/w
Tren A- 50mg e/d
Eq- 200-500mg e/w
Deca- 400mg e/w (possibly bunk, no results)
Dbol, Anadrol, Mdrol, all lower doses. Used infrequently.

Ancillaries: Exemestane, Clomid, Tamoxifen.
Fat burners: Clenbuterol (a couple 4-week cycles)

Most of the gear was pulsed for cycles of about 10 weeks, followed by a lower dose, for a "bridge."

I never got a hold of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and didn't take any kind of post cycle therapy (pct) seriously, except for a few weeks of clomid, that I used as an excuse. In the year of being on, I saw good results, but I was not living excellently, like I should have been, to get the best results. My testicles diminished to about 1/3 of what they originally were, and I forgot what it looks like to see any volume of ejaculate. I got a girlfriend, about 6 months ago, and the sexual side effects (low volume, decreased testes size) brought out my insecurities, and I decided I need to take a break, and this time, keep my word.

I got my bloodwork done about a month ago, and the results were not surprising, yet still depressing. My pituitary had no signal, and my thyroid was suppressed as well, according to the test. I have been doing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) now, prescribed by the doctor. I am finally starting to feel a slight ache in the testes, and an increase in size :Pump:, however, I have dropped roughly 20 lbs in the past 2 months, and have been unmotivated to get to the gym.

I have my goals and dreams, in bodybuilding, and I don't want to short-change myself, by coming off completely, forever. I will most likely be on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). My plan as of now, is to recover fully, let my HPTA restore itself, and in about a year, come back into the game, putting my health first, and cutting my cycles shorter, and lower doses, followed by a proper post cycle therapy (pct).

Any input about length of cycle, and how you dealt with coming off, after a long period of time on AAS, would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Wow bro, thats crazy...

You need to worry about your HEART, and LIVER, your BRAIN..strokes, heart attacks..things like this..

Not about "i lost 20lbs, and im gonna get back on cycle soon"

Do you want to be alive at 40, 50, 60?? Well doing what your doing your on a fast track to death..

Sorry to bash, but its just sad to see guys like you completely ruin there body, you may never be able to have kids bro, you gotta think about these things, your future.

Well to be honest I know lots of guys who don't come off. But the thing they forget is we need to remember what's going on in the long term. One of my good friends has been on 2-2 1/2 years, no breaks at higher doses, 1gram test, 750 deca, 500 tren, 600npp, test suspension, test prop, dbol, drol, Anavar (var).

No supplements no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), no blood work. I believe he will have a heart attack or stroke soon. Yes he's a freak but he was without gear. Seriously this guy won two comps one year only using nolvadex for 8 weeks.

So you now have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from your doc. If he doesn't know how to use it properly, it will either be ineffective of take months to work. When you shut down for that long, you need to shock your system into working but it's a sensitive area because too much may suppress lydeg cells permanently.

Honestly I think you were a moron and not doing what you should have, but it's not the end of the world and you are not the first to go thru this. IMO you need ~ 1000-1500 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3-4 day until you see some size coming back. Then you will need multiple labs to see if your testes are accepting the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (lh) signal and producing test. But Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will suppress the natural production of lh, which is weaker anyway. Ask you doc to put you on hmg also. Run both for two to three weeks, hmg 75 iu a day, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1000-1500 iu e3d or e4d, until you show signs of function.

Then you will need a full pct of Torem or clomid and nolva. Along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Also run NAC with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to prevent it from causing any damage to Justus at higher doses. 600-1200mg a day

You will likely end up smaller than you were to begin with. That's what happens, you have to acclimate to the new muscle and make it your own, then go back to hormones for help but at this point all your size is due to hormones and your body won't hold it without.

You need to get you lipids and blood counts checked, donate blood, get on some supps for lipids and bp, lots of fish oils. This is why we tell young guys to stay away, first off you don't need it, second things like this happen.

Now if your pituitary isn't functioning, that means low lh/fsh which means low test, which means low libido, higher estro, unhappy gf. The ledges become desensitized and even if you are taking clomid and it forcing the pituitary to signal lh, that doesn't mean the testes are ready for that signal so lh could end up high and T low.

One other option is time, you can wait it out, maybe run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as the doc prescribed for a while them hit the serms and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 4-6 weeks.

Listen I'm not trying to be a dick but you have put yourself at serious risk, you could cause a good amount of damage to tour cardiovascular system in that time because I'm sure your lipids are shot, your blood was and may still be too thick forcing your heart to pump harder, you are very lucky to not have a blood clot, you could have caused some permanent damage to HPTA, ruining any chance for children and all to be bigger, I bet 14% is closer to 18 and you were living a very unhealthy life style. Those orals and drinking result in high estro, bad for heart, plus elevated liver enzymes.

This isn't an after school special so now that you got your head out of your ass don't do that again, take breaks even if it's an 8 week cruise, get labs to see what is going on and what AAS you may need to stay away from. Take a good amount of supps to help your body. The supps have been listed many times over in threads to improve bp, lipids so look them up.

I can't hate on you for being honest and I have ran a year long cycle as an experiment, but I took a ton of support supps, had frequent labs, and realized I really did no better than I would if I would have cycled. Keep your head on straight and get healthy before considering AAS in the future and you may want to re evaluate yourself, you sound like you have an addictive personality so getting back on may turn into the same situation. But if you're going to do it, do it right, it's only $50 online for some blood work, man up and make it part of what you are doing. I wouldnt stay on 20 weeks without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and that's even if I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Good luck to you, get you skinny ass back in the gym and be a man, it will help produce test, growth factors, and best of all muscle and it didn't even take all that gear. I'm just f'n with you but serious at the same time.

These things can kill you or fuck you up even at your age, no it's not meth, but people don't realize what high bp and poor lipids do. The majority of times guys have kidney failure, it's not because of the hormone, it's their bp.

Good luck.

That's great advice above. Also, read "cashouts" restart protocol. I thinks it's in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum. Lot's of great info about coming off whether it is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or a long cycle. He also posts the bloodwork to prove the methods.

Hi u really need to think about ur health brother , u have yrs to Do a cycle ur health is the most important plus ur young man . U could gain naturally alot of size plus if ur not to sure about diet u could post ur diet and people here r willin to help u. Take some time a think about it.

I have a lot of friend who are pros who cycle for 10-12 months at a time. You should look into GNRH. Its intended for situations exactly like yours.

Bad decision to run gear for that long at such a young age? Yup
Totally screwed? Nah

Hey, everybody. Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I was off for a few months, and then slowly came back on with a low dose of test. I have improved my diet and I have HCG, whenever I need it (pulse-cycles, of course). I am feeling much better than last year and my results are coming easier. I just learned from my mistakes and I'm putting more thought and research into what I'm doing, now.

I disagree... You are not putting enough thought into it. You should think about dropping the aas

Hey, everybody. Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I was off for a few months, and then slowly came back on with a low dose of test. I have improved my diet and I have HCG, whenever I need it (pulse-cycles, of course). I am feeling much better than last year and my results are coming easier. I just learned from my mistakes and I'm putting more thought and research into what I'm doing, now.

Brother if you like to lift. Then learn to cycle the right way. And then maby when you love to lift its not a big deal when your NOT ON CYCLE!!

Hcgenerate happened to bring me back a little faster during post cycle therapy (pct) FWIW.

I wish you the best, you are young so I'm sure you will bounce back, just be more carefully the next time!

I'm gonna be very blunt... ur a moron

I say this because u come on here cryin and complainin about what gear has done to u... then u say ur feeling good so ur back on again hahaha

and let's get something very clear... at 6"4' your chances of every doing anything successful in bodybuilding are slim to none

HEALTH first!!!

I'm blown away when reading shit like this. And yet a shitload more young guys will do juice believing its a magic wonder drug

Food 50%
Supplements 10%
Training 25%
Steroids after your balls and body can't go no more 15%

I meet so many people say they are training properly and eating alot and when they see what proper is they give up, I ust to spend $600 a month on grocerys and supplements now I'm a better shopper and can reduce that cost by $150

I think we are being a bit hard on goshpen, even though User204 was dead on. Many of us have pushed things, such as staying on too long. Not to mention that doing 20+ cycles over 5 years, even with a regimen of recovery interspersed. Or 40+ cycles over 10 years, etc. Personally I did 7 years of cycling, but sometimes stayed on for 4-5 months at a time. My doses were not quite as high as goshpen, but they were close. The big difference was age, as I stated at 37 years old and had long optimized my body and potential. I am 45 years old now and on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of my life. I tired 1 year cold turkey with just HCG, clomid, tamoxifen for recovery. Went back to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) several times during that year, and I never got my natural test back.....NEVER. After 13 months of cold turkey and final test reading of 60 (300-1200 is normal), I went on TRT. Will be on this the rest of my life. I have read up on the issue and I think this will be the norm.....meaning this will happen to most of us using AAS, regardless of how smart we all think we are and how we cycle and the PCT we apply.......

Back