Thoughts on my upcoming cycle?

couvan57

Hi Guys, I am a new member of this site. In fact, I spend a lot of time reading this site but never joined up for some reason. Well now I'm here and could't be more excited. I really look forward to your input, but please save all the comments about not ready/ not commited, I am not competing for anything except to take the tier of girls I normally sleep with from 7 and 8's to 9's and 10s. I am still active in sports but its flag football(unbelievably competitive), slow and fast pitch softball(division 1) and any other sport I can find the time to play. Once again, Its a pleasure to be here.

Stats:
Height: 5'11"
Weight:215 Pounds
Build: I have extremely large thighs and calves. Pretty shredded Naturally. My shoulders are ok, but my arms are relatively small.I do have a bit of ab fat, not really a bear belly, but an inch of fat across my mid section. Genetically, I think is the problem, I can run 10 miles, I eat well, but the six pack has been unobtainable(yeah yeah, work hader, eat better,I know.)
BF: Approx 14-15%
Years Training: I have been lifting hard for the last 15 years.
My Goals: I am not interested in Gaining much size. I would like to keep my weight within 10 pounds of what it is now, but change its appearance.
Diet: Typical Day. I love everything on it. So its not getting old
Breakfast -12 egg whites, 2 yolks scrambled, Bowl of oatmeal. 2 pints of OJ.1/2 serving of protein Shake (strawberry Muscletech) and skim milk.
Mid Morning - 2 cups of chobani yogurt fruit flavored
Before Lunch - 1/2 Cup of plain Pecans
Lunch - Ceasar Salad /with no dressing Tuna with light mayo. Arizone Iced Tea(I just love it.
After Lunch - Another fruit Flavored Chabani, snake on dried cranberries.
Dinner - 3/4lb of Boiled Chicken breast and a Frozen bag of Vegetable medley(nothing is added meant for consumer to add seasoning. I add nothing.)
Before bed - I am usually starving so I eat a weight watchers orange Popsicle and one more chobani.
CYCLE HIStORY. I have done Numerous Cycles, especially from when i was 18-23. I took several years off Until about alittle over a year ago. Cycles usually consist of 500Mg of Test, and Winstrol (winny) or anavar. My last Cycle was in january, I ran Test ISO for 16 weeks at 500Mg per week divided into two doses and 80mgs of Anavar throughout. I took anastrozole at .25mg everyday from week3.5 to week 18 and then nolva from week 18 to 23. Cycle worked great. I ran it with a calorie deficit and took clen with ketofin, and t3 from weeks, 6 to 23.( took every 3rd week of clen off)

Here is the cycle that I want to do and as far as what I know i Think it will be okay. I am just looking for advice on dosages and lengths.I don't have two many options as far as whats available for me to purchase.

Weeks 1-16 - Test Isocaproate at 500mg per week..pinned every mon and thursday
Weeks 4-16 - Tren Ace at 75mg per injection, pinned every other day.
Weeks 1-16 - Anavar at 100mg every day, split into morning and evening dosage. (I love anavar, my supplier must have great shit because I've even run anavar only cycle for 3 months once and had great gains. I pay $2 bucks per 40mg so the price isn't bad for me at all.
weeks 1-18 - Anastrozole @.25mg per day. I know some people only like to take when they see sides, I am more comfortable this way.
Weeks 17-23 - Clomid

I like taking slightly longer than normal cycles so long as I dont get used to the chemical or if the sides become to much for me. I tried finding masterone and couldnt. I do like Winstrol (winny) but it makes my joints hurt alittle to much. I do have a 250 Winstrol (winny) tabs that I could add to this cycle. One of my main questions is what would be the negatives to adding in Winstrol (winny). I know two orals is alot, but besides for the results i get from anavar which i think is impressive the sides are extremely mild for me, for instance it has never raised my blood pressure up. Also what should I look out for with the tren? If I find the sides not to bad can I increase the dosages alittle and conversely can I lower the dosage if the sides start to truly bother me. I tried to be as detailed as possible but if I left anything out, just ask and I'll answer. One last thing, I take the test with isocaproate ester because I like it. I've tried test Prop, test C, and Test E, as well as Sustanon (sust) 250, but test Iso has been my favorite.

Also, I know its not as normal. But I lift and do my cardio from 8pm-10 to 10:30pm. I do aproximately 20 mins of HIIT on the eliptical, 10 mins on stair climber and 2 miles on the treadmill usually about 12-14 mins. I do Cardio Monday-Friday, sometimes Saturday, and lift Mon-thurs sometimes saturday

Thanks for reading my first post and I look forward to hearing from you!!

Last edited:
looks like a good cycle to me, looks like you know what you are doing.

the tren you will notice night sweats first, and i wouldnt add the Winstrol (winny) in unless your doing a comp.

Taking the tren has me slightly anxious..but obviously the end result of makes me dieing to try to it. Is there anything to look for that are basically warning signs. For instance, hypothetically if anxiety is one of the sides of tren is there any sort of precursor or does it hit you like a ton of bricks. The other thing is is 75 mgs every other day, to low/to high of a dose.. Like I mentioned, This is purely for aesthetics and to smash models.

How did you determine your Tren Dose. Did you start high and then work your way down till the sides were bearable or start low and vise versa. Honestly, Id rather be on the safe side and do a few cycles then be a sweaty insomniac that cant get a hard on but looks like an absolute ripped freak. I appreciate your help so far.

Back