Human Grade a thing of the past?

i've dabbled in both vet and human grade. hg is better for me. but there are several products i cant get in hg, such as tren and eq. so go figure!

for one thing I can take a lot less of homebrew and get the same results as vet. so I know that it is accurate. and just like the regular game, knowing your powder source is important. there is no point in being paranoid if you weren't paranoid about injectables that you buy from someone else. and if you really want to know what you have, make it and send some in for some testing.

I have used human grade test, TT test, and supra test. The supra and human grade were no diffenence. The TT sucked. I prefer to stay with a good underground product.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I think his point is, how do you know the powder is accurate - There might be filler, ash, you don't know if your actually getting "25g" Test Enanthate powder.

U can do two different test...

1. Check melting point (This can be done at home)

2. Check rotation (This can be done at home as well, yet, u need special apparatus, which can be easily obtained)

Hope this helps...

JumpBack

underground all the way for me, but there are very few UG labs that I will trust enough to use their products. But UG has put the last 50+lbs of mass on my frame

I don't know anybody that got Flu from Human Grade but mexican shit they do. I've been buying human grade for 2 years and I would never go back. As far as the powders go yes I believe Anavar is in my future . Not everybody has a good source for it either and then there's making the pills up.

i am a powder person myself because like what must of what everyone else has said, it cheaper and you know the dosage.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I think his point is, how do you know the powder is accurate - There might be filler, ash, you don't know if your actually getting "25g" Test Enanthate powder.

Exactly what I meant. Some powder sources have products that make my mouth water, but it seems too risky. HG for me.

DirkMoneyshot said:

Very simple especially with enanthate. These hormones have low melting points, i highly doubt a source will go thru the trouble of finding another material with an almost identical melting point, texture, and consistancy to use as a filler.

Homebrew all the way. Why pay a fortune for something that you can make equally as effective, for a fraction of the price? All we are talking about is hormones, solvents, and co-solvents.

Besides, if you order your gear premade, you don't get to have chemistry night. It is a great opportunity to bond with your kids. Let them do the sterile filtering while YOU surf the message boards.

Back