Human Growth Hormone without AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
whens this gym going to get off the ground? youve been talking about for over a year. I want to join up to hang with the ladies youll have working there :)

actually it was about a year ago i talked about opening a new gym from scratch , but looking for spaces to rent and start from scratch just was not going well . so I'm now in the process, as we speak, in purchasing the gym I've been a member of the last few years. and doing a remodel of it and building powerlifting/olympic/cross fit section of the gym as well (converting the 2000sq ft class room into that)
I'm currently auditing the gyms financials and if all goes well I'll own it in a month or so

actually it was about a year ago i talked about opening a new gym from scratch , but looking for spaces to rent and start from scratch just was not going well . so I'm now in the process, as we speak, in purchasing the gym I've been a member of the last few years. and doing a remodel of it and building powerlifting/olympic/cross fit section of the gym as well (converting the 2000sq ft class room into that)
I'm currently auditing the gyms financials and if all goes well I'll own it in a month or so
looking forward to the massages :) :whipping:

my point is 22 year olds can do some complex shit, ever hear of a guy named Mark Zuckerberg. the protocol laid out was far from complex . YOU brining up me owning real estate at 22 is YOU brining up non AAS stuff . truth is if you would of remained quiet about that , then it would not of been brought up again lol . your bringing it out , not me . it was a real world example of 22 year olds can be smart, thats it. next you'll be jelous and start bringing up about how big my dick is (when I only referenced it to make a point)

those are the few expectations and mark is 1 in a billion and a pat on your back for being such a success at age 22. How did you make your money to buy 2 houses at age 22 by the way?
We dont want other 22 year old or younger lads thinking that they are also untouchable and go after your advice at times. and keep your penis size off the boards.

those are the few expectations and mark is 1 in a billion and a pat on your back for being such a success at age 22. How did you make your money to buy 2 houses at age 22 by the way?
We dont want other 22 year old or younger lads thinking that they are also untouchable and go after your advice at times. and keep your penis size off the boards.

whats your point in bringing this up !!?

I've made it clear what my point was (and already defended that point against jealous assholes, I don't need to do it again), that 22 year olds can be quite responsible, from owning real estate to running businesses, to doing advanced military operations . let alone a simple HGH stack.

Still has,nothing to do with steroids. Op only has 2-3 year gap with playing around with gear. You gotta learn to read and you better watch the name calling bud...

Still has,nothing to do with steroids. Op only has 2-3 year gap with playing around with gear. You gotta learn to read and you better watch the name calling bud...

never named called anyone 'bud' .. you must of just assumed "jealous asshole" was referring to you lol . If i use the term "micro dick" you automatically going to assume I'm referring to you too ?? why you even bothering bringing this shit up again. my point was my point and its valid proof. don't like my real world examples then ignore me please

practice what your preach !! don't comment unless it has to do with steroids, ok bud .

sick of you bringing up my personal business . your intrigue with me is flattering , it really is , but I'm tired of you being my fan ;)

and keep your penis size off the boards.

theres no mention of 'my penis size' on this thread lol !
but i'm really excited to see that i have another fan boy that pays so much attention to comments about my penis size that you remember it, engrained in your conscience, and have to bring it up in a completely separate thread.

and stop PMing me and asking for my dick pics then man !! I already told you I personally autographed a dick pic for you and mailed it to you . its on the way, don't be so impatient

Last edited:
So mature... Your digging yourself a big hole bud lol

your only posts on this forum all day long had to do with me and this thread, and you not liking the fact I owned real estate at a young age and using that as an example that you can be young and responsible . so why you keep bringing it up . I mean really , why you responding on this thread and liking guys posts that have to do with ME.

of all the threads you could have responded too and interacted in , you had to come in here and start talking about ME again . drop it already , or I'll assume your queer

Jay cutler started juicing at a young age as well, so should we be coaching every youngster how to administer enough AAS to become a IFBB pro? I think not. Sarms and peptides are one thing-using slin at 22, quite another.
Having not been a member here very long, yet I've been on several other boards over the last few years. I've noticed e few things. Several members on different boards, although very knowledgeable, sometimes think their opinion is absolute. And they take offense at others that contradict them. Rousch, I put you in that group.
And I've been around successful businesses and other not so successful ones. At times it's hard to tell them apart. People can bullshit their way into properties and material things with collateral and loans and appear very well off. Only to find out it's all smoke and mirrors.

And the funny thing about dick size, if you guys with big dongs have had near as much fun with yours as I've had with my 'average' one I don't know how you can stand it. If you need a big cock to keep your woman inside the fence, she ain't worth having

Jay cutler started juicing at a young age as well, so should we be coaching every youngster how to administer enough AAS to become a IFBB pro? I think not. Sarms and peptides are one thing-using slin at 22, quite another.
Having not been a member here very long, yet I've been on several other boards over the last few years. I've noticed e few things. Several members on different boards, although very knowledgeable, sometimes think their opinion is absolute. And they take offense at others that contradict them. Rousch, I put you in that group.
And I've been around successful businesses and other not so successful ones. At times it's hard to tell them apart. People can bullshit their way into properties and material things with collateral and loans and appear very well off. Only to find out it's all smoke and mirrors.

And the funny thing about dick size, if you guys with big dongs have had near as much fun with yours as I've had with my 'average' one I don't know how you can stand it. If you need a big cock to keep your woman inside the fence, she ain't worth having

Lol, another guy talking about my dong or personal life , when no such thing was mentioned in this thread .

And FYI primo - 8 year olds run slin no prob for the most part .. You can walk into Walmart no script necessary and buy it Otc . Can't do that with tren lol ,
Point being if a 22 year old can't measure clicks on an insulin syringe like a diabetic 8 year old can ,, why the fuck we got 22 year olds running our military and measuring "clicks" on where to drop a bomb !!

Bunch of pussies all you all . I gave op advice on how to run hgh properly without using steroids , just like he asked, while also giving a protocol on maintaining fertility .. And you all bitch out cause op is only 22 . Fuk theirs nor even one steroid in the protocol!! It's all kiddy drugs .
Then you start bringing up my dick size and business success , wtf !!

Bet your all afraid of a 22 year old surpassing yiur asses , no wonder you self conscience asses don't ever really help anyone out so they can get ahead ,, too worried they get ahead of yourself .
You all just say "no don't do it",, all along knowing your saying that cause your self conscience

Why the fuck you bringing up dick size in a post where you mention me by name and try and call me out for no reason ?

Just cause your wife prefers fucking me over you doesn't mean that's my fault . So there's no need of bringing up such things , talk to your wife about it in private .
Like Tbone says "stick to steroid talk bud"

Why the fuck you bringing up dick size in a post where you mention me by name and try and call me out for no reason ?

Just cause your wife prefers fucking me over you doesn't mean that's my fault . So there's no need of bringing up such things , talk to your wife about it in private .
Like Tbone says "stick to steroid talk bud"

LOL I've kept my woman home for 29 years..you can't say the same.
As far as slin goes it can kill the inexperienced quite dead quick like. Aas won't do that

But go thinking your opinion is absolute, I couldn't care less. At least there are a few of us that know different

Then you've of felt no need to jump into the dick size comments then would you !?

I wouldn't doubt it that you brought it to the table first. Maybe not in this thread, maybe even several years ago. But shit like that don't appear out of thin air. Most of the time the owner of cockus magnus brought it up first, like it makes them superior in some way

I wouldn't doubt it that you brought it to the table first. Maybe not in this thread, maybe even several years ago. But shit like that don't appear out of thin air. Most of the time the owner of cockus magnus brought it up first, like it makes them superior in some way

Funny thing is YOU are bringing it up right now , for no reason . If you don't know the inside joke from 5 years ago ,, why the fuk you bringing it up lol . Self conscience idiot , you have no clue or reason to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back