Human Growth Hormone without AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
purchasing real estate requires a lot of complex things . just saying that a 22 year old is very capable of doing 'complex' things like a simple hgh peptides protocol . heck , 22 year olds run military operations with advanced radars and missiles and blow shit up all over the world. my point is this stack is not advanced,, YOU seem to think it is too advanced for a 22 year old , my point is that i did complex things at 22 , and so do plenty of other guys at that age.

My point is this is a forum for steroids, not what you got going on in your personal life. Truth is none of that has to do with gear. Instead of rambling on about what you have or don't have, stick to the thread. Go over to the lifestyles of the rich and famous for all that other bs...

My point is this is a forum for steroids, not what you got going on in your personal life. Truth is none of that has to do with gear. Instead of rambling on about what you have or don't have, stick to the thread. Go over to the lifestyles of the rich and famous for all that other bs...

my point is 22 year olds can do some complex shit, ever hear of a guy named Mark Zuckerberg. the protocol laid out was far from complex . YOU brining up me owning real estate at 22 is YOU brining up non AAS stuff . truth is if you would of remained quiet about that , then it would not of been brought up again lol . your bringing it out , not me . it was a real world example of 22 year olds can be smart, thats it. next you'll be jelous and start bringing up about how big my dick is (when I only referenced it to make a point)

and Tbone, if you think its BS . then say so

You ramble too much lol.. You don't know me or what I do or what I have. You know why? Because this is a steroid forum. You keep bringing up irrelevant stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with steroids at all lol. People who usually talk big, aren't. Hey, at 22, I was over 6', 230lbs. If I can be at those stats at 22, why couldn't you??? See how stupid that sounds?

You make me laugh man lol

and Tbone, if you think its BS . then say so

You ramble too much lol.. You don't know me or what I do or what I have. You know why? Because this is a steroid forum. You keep bringing up irrelevant stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with steroids at all lol. People who usually talk big, aren't. Hey, at 22, I was over 6', 230lbs. If I can be at those stats at 22, why couldn't you??? See how stupid that sounds?

You make me laugh man lol

if you don't like me using personal examples from my own life to make a point , then its probably best you don't quote me on those examples and bring even more attention to them then (common sense, just ignore and move on).

if you don't like me using personal examples from my own life to make a point , then its probably best you don't quote me on those examples and bring even more attention to them then (common sense, just ignore and move on).

It doesn't make a bit of sense at all. Not sure why you feel the need to bring examples. What does mark Zuckerberg have to do with steroids? What does buying a house or owning a business have to do with steroids? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

It doesn't make a bit of sense at all. Not sure why you feel the need to bring examples. What does mark Zuckerberg have to do with steroids? What does buying a house or owning a business have to do with steroids? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Your right , absolutely nothing . That's why my point was about the fact that 22 year olds can be competent <---- and that's what real estate and business ownership at 22 years old example had to do with .

And being the OP of this thread is 22 , it was a perfectly valid real world example and point

And to clarify even further , being 22 year olds can be competent (per my self example) , then OP can most certainly run a responsible hgh peptides stack competently as well I'm sure

And to clarify even further , being 22 year olds can be competent (per my self example) , then OP can most certainly run a responsible hgh peptides stack competently as well I'm sure

Your confusing financial responsibility and health bud. Nobody on this site recommends anybody use anything at 22. That was my point. Houses, businesses, cars and what not have nothing to do with steroids either. That also was my point.

Your confusing financial responsibility and health bud. Nobody on this site recommends anybody use anything at 22. That was my point. Houses, businesses, cars and what not have nothing to do with steroids either. That also was my point.

Then you should of brought up OPs health (if that was your concern/issue) and disagreed with me about that ,, but you didn't .
Instead you just keep bringing up me , heck now your throwing "cars" in there now too , and there's no mention of that here in this thread .
Again stop bringing attention to it if you don't like it . I never mentioned shit about cars as example of 22 yr old competency . So why you bringing that up ? See your the one bringing personal non AAS stuff up , lol you just did it again

But when said 'too complex' I don't think he ment complicated to the point that the OP couldn't manage it.... it was more about at his age he just needs to use a simple diet plan and wait till he is older. Keep it simple. That's at least how I interpreted it.

But when said 'too complex' I don't think he ment complicated to the point that the OP couldn't manage it.... it was more about at his age he just needs to use a simple diet plan and wait till he is older. Keep it simple. That's at least how I interpreted it.

Sure . But OP has been using gear for 5 years . Giving him a stack example that includes sarm, peptides and hgh is all and NO AAS seems extremely reasonable ,, especially considering that's what he was specifically asking about

I live 'check to check' , yet I'm in the process of buying an established 24/7 gym

whens this gym going to get off the ground? youve been talking about for over a year. I want to join up to hang with the ladies youll have working there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back