Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating!!) help?

depends what the symptoms are. If it happening when on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then that is another matter.
If it is axillary or palmer, there are different treatments for them.
Need details to help

There is a treatment by a doctor in Houston. Basically, there are regions of the body that can be controled to stop sweating. The problem is if you cut off one region the others sweat even more.

This surgery is mainly for those who sweat from the face or hands in stressfull situations. He goes in and pinches off a nerve for that particular region.

You should be able to find him if you search online. I am sure there are many doctors that do this...

Another way is to use a topical liquid called Drysol. Drysol works great! You apply it at night and by the 3 application, NO sweat is coming out of the treated area. You can get Drysol from your family doctor.

you can get surgery which may or may not be reversible by having a nerve close to the armpit either cauterized (not reversible) or pinched with a titanium clamp reversible (maybe). the problem is that alot of folks will experience compensatory sweating in the lower back and back of legs. not worth it in my humble opinion. another method is to have botulism toxin injected subcutaneously by a dermatologist every couple of centimeters throughout the hands. the hands will hurt and be swollen for up to two weeks but after they recover you will cease to sweat for 6 to 9 months. i dont know of any side effects using this method. another method is to take meds derived from belladona but that shit has alot of sides and will basically make you feel sluggish and stupid. there are also a couple of deodorants that are supposed to work wonders but they are expensive and come sealed in titanium containers. this is to prevent moisture from entering and decomposing the aluminum hydroxide which is the main ingredient in just about all deodorants. im looking up the name now bro. its called odaban. if the excessive sweating is from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then i think you are shit out of luck bro. same thing happened to me when doing a test only cycle. it may have something to do with your blood pressure if thats the case. if it is not Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) related then i wish you luck. hyperhydrosis affects 1 out of 4 people in the US. i have it and have learned to deal with it. i wear baggy clothes and change my shirt a few times per day when it gets bad. alot of people develop social anxiety disorders from it. good luck bro.

I have it as well. I've tried drysol, but it irritates the crap out my armpits to the point where I can't stand it. So, I don't use it at all. I don't sweat from the hands much, it's all from the armpits. I mean a ton per day. It boggle my imagination as to how much water comes out. I've learned to deal with it as well, but it sucks. I work in an office all day, so its hard to hide. I developed a system that works for me though. I did see a special on the surgery about a year ago. Good luck as well.

BOTOX, BOTOX, BOTOX.

Have been using this for the last 2 years and it is 100% effective for me. I usually need to get it done every 6 months to remain effective. It costs me $500 per application, but mine is for arm pits so they use more botox. It works for all areas though.

Something with aluminium in it will work , i dont know if you have been using this laready

Aluminium chloride treatment for excessive sweating
Aluminium chloride solution is a common treatment. It is a powerful antiperspirant available on prescription or to buy from pharmacies. It works best for armpit sweating but may still work for hands and feet. Often the sweating improves within a few weeks. Once sweating has improved it may only need to be applied twice a week or less to keep the sweating under control. Sometimes skin irritation is a side effect. In particular, aluminium chloride should not be applied within an hour of taking a bath or within 12 hours of shaving the affected area as this is more likely to cause skin irritation. If found successful, aluminium chloride can be used long term to keep sweating down.

under

glad to hear the botox works bro. i have been considering it also. my hands, armpits, and feet sweat almost constantly. sometimes, especially if im nervous, my hands will leak like a fuckin faucet. drip, drip, drip. any notable side effects deadlift?

$500 an appl is cheap. If you are in Calif let me know who your doc is. Hell, if it a neighbor state, let me know too.

InsuranceMan said:
I have it as well. I've tried drysol, but it irritates the crap out my armpits to the point where I can't stand it. So, I don't use it at all. I don't sweat from the hands much, it's all from the armpits. I mean a ton per day. It boggle my imagination as to how much water comes out. I've learned to deal with it as well, but it sucks. I work in an office all day, so its hard to hide. I developed a system that works for me though. I did see a special on the surgery about a year ago. Good luck as well.

The pinging sensation you felt when using Drysol goes away after time. People who get the surgery done complain of this also, but again, it goes away in time....

If your problem is axillary (armpit), go to coradhealthcare.com. Get a deodorant called Maxim. It's only about $10 and it lasts for a couple of months. It won't eliminate all perspiration, but will greatly reduce it. Apply at night before you go to bed, as frequently as needed. Only bad thing is that it kind of stings for a few minutes when you first put it on, but that's better than the alternative in my opinion. :D

under said:
Something with aluminium in it will work , i dont know if you have been using this laready

It is in some anti-persperant products, however aluminum can increase chances of alzheimers.

F#ck that shyt.

Treatment options are based on the severity of excessive sweating and the risks and benefits of therapy. They can range from antiperspirants to surgery, which involves disconnection of the sympathetic nerves that direct sweating in the arms and hands.
excessive sweating

Last edited:
There ate actually lots of things that you can do that can stop your excessive sweating
it's only up to you to choose which one you actually want to do

You can always get surgery :)
but that is very dangerous so I wouldn't advice you to go that route

You can try out natural remedies just like I did :)

bit.ly/mPhYiG

Back