I am done with this shit!

Well, about being a pussy...I have a high pain tolerance...trust me. This morning at about 5am the pain was so intense it woke me up, and I could not roll outta bed! I took some presc pain killer, fell back asleep and woke up to almost no pain. Yeah I posted on here before about the gear I had on hand. I bought it from two different sources, exact same product. However, the one from source one was slightly different in color (the one I am injecting). Here is the thread: (I am using the darker colored one, I will do my next pin with the lighter one and see what happens).

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/612907-medistar-test-e-real-fake.html

Yah dude I don't think anyone's calling you a pussy physically but don't get the mindset of being one. Your new and you will get it before you know it you will be doing it like its nothing and pinning test suspension into your delt while your siting in traffic on your way to the gym. Bad pins happen Everyone on here has been crippled a few times with a bad pin at one point or another it happens. As for quads when I was a newbie at doing gear my friend would do my delt and ass but on my own I quickly found the most comfortable for my to do on my own was the quad but just make sure you are pinning the vastus lateralis as there are too many bvs in the medialis and femurious

Just stop being a little bitch and remember you can always be like me on my first cycle pinning syn powers 100mg/ml water based winstrol with an 18g bc it constantly clogged my 23s so shut the fuck up pin lift eat amd fuck everything with a pussy!

kind of rude..........but im LMAO

18 gauge, funk dat, biggest for me was a 20 with some suspension, it kept getting clogged so I gave up. OUCH 18g :Puke:

kind of rude..........but im LMAO

18 gauge, funk dat, biggest for me was a 20 with some suspension, it kept getting clogged so I gave up. OUCH 18g :Puke:

like being harpooned lol. imagine the scar tissue build up from that . if i cant use a 25 guage then i dont pin it.

Oh and dude what kinda pain killer you got bc I'll tell you that juice and narcotics do not mix and it seems like juicing really contributed to my excessive use of pain pills and eventually snorting smack(won't iv bc an old friend died from od shooting up way back in the day but I never forgot) do yourself a favor bc I doubt you really must have them and take that bottle of pills and flush them down the toilet and try some aspirin or ibuprofen if you have aches and pains.

Oh and dude what kinda pain killer you got bc I'll tell you that juice and narcotics do not mix and it seems like juicing really contributed to my excessive use of pain pills and eventually snorting smack(won't iv bc an old friend died from od shooting up way back in the day but I never forgot) do yourself a favor bc I doubt you really must have them and take that bottle of pills and flush them down the toilet and try some aspirin or ibuprofen if you have aches and pains.

lol easy there ol timer, we have to be careful with the rec drug talk, its not allowed.

lol easy there ol timer, we have to be careful with the rec drug talk, its not allowed.

he can tell them to flush them all day long . drugs are ruining this fucking country , murders , robberies , busted up families ,etc. .

never heard of a drive by shooting for dbol have you ?

he can tell them to flush them all day long . drugs are ruining this fucking country , murders , robberies , busted up families ,etc. .

never heard of a drive by shooting for dbol have you ?

Sorry about that mod I really haven't posted here alot I'm a refugee from steroid.com so I'm not exactly up to speed yet. But I am just tryin to help someone stay in the right path in the house of deca and our god 19-nortestosterone which together with dht and testosterone forms my holy trinity. Anyhow yah I have never considered performing a sexual act witg a male for money or committing a crime to support my aas use.

I never had a problem with that lab ... Smooth injections all round. But I know how you feel. I've had some really painful gear in the past... All my bros get from the same guy but it's only me that can't take the pain... Go figure !

Thanks for all the replies.
Ok pinning procedure:

21 gauge
alcohol swab
25 gauge
syringe

1. Swao top of vial.
2. Insert 21 gauge needle into vial at an angle and slowly staighten it to 90 degrees as you are pushing it through the rubber (in one slow smooth movement)
3. Draw Test to 1 ml. and remove needle from vial
4. Pull plunger past 1ml so that all test from the needle goes into the syringe.
5. swap to 25 gauge
6. flick syringe to bring bubbles to top
7. press on plunger until you see a droplet of test coming out.
8. Swab area
9. Grab (like a pinch) area to be pinned. Fingers about 4" apart place needle right on it and slowly insert.
10. Do not move needle around
11. Slowly push test in ( I did it in about 20 sec should it take longer? I was pressing hard).
12. remove needle and press down with swab for about one minute.

Done! Feel free to flame!

I will try the other gear MON and post up the results.

About pain killers I had these for over a year in my cabinet (oxycodone). Bottle is still full. I took maybe 2 pills when I was given them. I am well aware of what they can do (some pro bbder shut down his kidneys from abuse). 99% of the time I like to "Rambo it" through the pain without even an aspirin. I only had half the pill today, and believe me when I say the pain was agonizing. To put it into perspective, imagine the pain from one of those terrible cramps that last a few seconds, with the pain being continuous. Thanks for the "heads up" though.

21-22 gauge needle 1 1/2" in lenght or 1" in length, throw that shit in an ass check, it will be sore at first but i mean you gotta work through it, i did a straight test cyp cycle of 10 weeks, injected in my ass checks, gained 25 pounds and maintained. i dont see the point in spot injections. it just seem like a big risk to hit nerves and other shit that doesnt need to take place.

I cant do my quad either. I get the same problem as you and jimbo. Delt and glute are my top 2 spots. Also I use the same gear in your pic. Its good to go.

I remember the first time I pinned sustanon, fuck me that hurt for days!!!,

I have the odd shot that lingers a bit painfully, i had pain once when i moved during the shot, now i make sure im totally relaxed when pinning.

Thanks for all 9. Grab (like a pinch) area to be pinned. Fingers about 4" apart place needle right on it and slowly insert.
11. Slowly push test in ( I did it in about 20 sec should it take longer? I was pressing hard).

Why are you pinching? Seems like that would increase the depth for an intramuscular injection. If anything you should be pushing down and spreading the skin. Maybe most of the oil is not even in muscle?
Also, I don't force the plunger. I use pretty light pressure and a 23g. Sometimes it take a minute. No rush thats for sure.

Also where on the quad are you pinning? I use an area about the size of a tennis ball, middle of the thigh and slightly outside of center.

virgin muscle will always hurt the most and should get better as you pin the spot again later when the pain is gone.

i had an issue with prop. incredible amount of pain and i would get test flu easily on it. and i was not pinning any virgin muscle. if it doesnt get any better then it might just be the gear.

Wait..... So you don't aspirate?

Yes I do forgot to mention that

Why are you pinching? Seems like that would increase the depth for an intramuscular injection. If anything you should be pushing down and spreading the skin. Maybe most of the oil is not even in muscle?
Also, I don't force the plunger. I use pretty light pressure and a 23g. Sometimes it take a minute. No rush thats for sure.

Also where on the quad are you pinning? I use an area about the size of a tennis ball, middle of the thigh and slightly outside of center.
I pinned the outter quadrant of the quad slightly outside the center just like you said. I will not pinch it next time, but will pin my other glute.

incredible amount of pain and i would get test flu easily on it. and i was not pinning any virgin muscle. if it doesnt get any better then it might just be the gear.

I think I got a bit of gear flu also. This morning had a fever and I felt like I was burning up.

FYI I have done two injections so far. Quad and glute. Both painful as fuck and got a bit of gear flu like I said above. Thinking about switching to Human Grade Test E. I can get ICN/Galenika 250mg amps. Any other suggestions?

You're not a pussy bro and anyone who says that is an idiot. PIP can be caused by many many factors and a lot of guys have problems with it. Your procedure sounds sounds good but I think it's going to take some experimentation to discover the pain inducing variable.

I could never shoot quads because of horrible pain no matter how I did it. You may want to consider cutting your gear with 50% sterile oil. Also, 25g is good but if your gear is thicker and you have to push hard to inject it, a lot of times while pushing hard people accidentally move the needle around quite a bit. 23g might be better for this reason. Try different sites and if all of the recommendations here don't help, then it sounds like your gear was made poorly.

Back