i am getting no where

abalnasr

help
i was using 1 Sustanon (sust) 250 +1 primo 100 every week(stayed 3 weeks on this dose )
every on here advised me to up the dose
so i do 2 Sustanon (sust) 250 (500 mg) + 2 primo 100 (200 mg)........(stayed for now 2 weeks on this dose
i must say that my diet is not very good but going for 5 weeks and have no gains i think there is something wrong
i only gained 3kg of muscles
i think they are all muscle no water as i still lock cut(i see my viens under my skin while on rest )
what do u think gys can the gear be fack ????

abalnasr said:
i must say that my diet is not very good

That right there is your problem......no two ways about it. How do expect to grow without the proper nutrition ??, remember that steroids are not magic !!

yes nutration is important but i read StoneColdNTO repling for a ques and said that using gear when reterning to gym after stopping is bad
i think this is my problem i stoped for 3 month then return for one week and started the cycle (it is my first cycle )
so what to do gys should i stop the cycle
i have got 5 ampoules of Sustanon (sust) and 5 of primo left
what to do ?????

abalnasr said:

what to do ?????

Get your diet in check. Imo, diet is the hardest thing about bodybuilding/gaining muscle, and it is also the most important. Gear helps, but if it doesn't have anything to build muscle with, it just goes to waste.

Focus on your diet, write it down, figure out what you need and then do your best to do it.

abalnasr said:
help
i was using 1 Sustanon (sust) 250 +1 primo 100 every week(stayed 3 weeks on this dose )
every on here advised me to up the dose
so i do 2 Sustanon (sust) 250 (500 mg) + 2 primo 100 (200 mg)........(stayed for now 2 weeks on this dose
i must say that my diet is not very good but going for 5 weeks and have no gains i think there is something wrong
i only gained 3kg of muscles
i think they are all muscle no water as i still lock cut(i see my viens under my skin while on rest )
what do u think gys can the gear be fack ????
when you say you only gained 3 kg of muscle im assuming you mean weight . you could have dropped bodyfat and gained more muscle than 3 kg .

change your eating habits, Im sure you dont want to but all the juice in the world wont give you gains unless you give your body the building blocks it needs to grow.

WTF? There's nothing wrong with gaining 3kg's in just over a month. What are you expecting to gain? 10+kg's? Good luck with that bro.

Sounds like a pipe-dream to me.

You said it all, your diet is not very good? Do you think Ronnie Coleman gets by on 3,000 calories a day?

Nope.

Any one of us here can shoot a gram or two of shit, that doesn't mean diddly without the food and the training.

Why would you stop your cycle? Just fix your damn diet and keep going, you NEED to count your calories if your "instinctive dieting" is not working.

Re: Re: i am getting no where

StoneColdNTO said:
That right there is your problem......no two ways about it. How do expect to grow without the proper nutrition ??, remember that steroids are not magic !!
Garbage in =Garbage out. Eatlike shit then you will look like shit.

What IS your cycle? You shoud run that sust/primo combo for at least 8-10 weeks. Is 5 amps of each all you have, or all that you can get? If you can't continue then you should start your post cycle therapy (pct) (please say you planned and have this at least!).
Then next time do this kind of research before you start, it will always bite you in the ass.
listen to people's advice and clean up your diet. if you want to gain weight, then you eat enough food- never overcomplicate matters!

Re: Re: Re: i am getting no where

Popichulo said:
Garbage in =Garbage out. Eatlike shit then you will look like shit.

Not bad popi. Easy to remember, too.

But diet has got to be, hands down, the biggest problem any of us face, regardless of our goals. If we want to get bigger, eating enough protein and calories is a bitch, if we want to get leaner, laying off the donuts and snocones is tough.

Working out and the gear and knowing what you need to eat is the easy part, it's putting the diet knowledge into play that's hard.

Re: Re: Re: Re: i am getting no where

TxLonghorn said:
Not bad popi. Easy to remember, too.

But diet has got to be, hands down, the biggest problem any of us face, regardless of our goals. If we want to get bigger, eating enough protein and calories is a bitch, if we want to get leaner, laying off the donuts and snocones is tough.

Working out and the gear and knowing what you need to eat is the easy part, it's putting the diet knowledge into play that's hard.
SNOCONES:confused: Your suck a bitch Tx, thats why I like you.:D

Back