i am very lost...

majastee

im 6'2" 165lbs ya ya i know pretty damn skrawny. that is why i am here. i am looking for recomendations for a good solid work out routine and what supplements to take. i have a fast metabolism too so gaining weight has always been a problem for me. im in the navy and have access to 3 great gyms on the base. so please reply and/or send me messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated

im 6'2" 165lbs ya ya i know pretty damn skrawny. that is why i am here. i am looking for recomendations for a good solid work out routine and what supplements to take. i have a fast metabolism too so gaining weight has always been a problem for me. im in the navy and have access to 3 great gyms on the base. so please reply and/or send me messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated

You are what's known as a hardgainer and that's probably the understatement of the century, right?
No amount of drugs will give you what you can already give ureself if you are as comitted as you think you are.
Think about this.
Are you ready to eat every 2-3 hours, shit 3-4 times a day, and fart constantly??
Then ure close to where you need to be mentally.
This game is all about comittmentfrom the beginning.
You need to force ureself to grow by giving ure body more calories than ure overactive metabolism can burn off.
90% of ure bodybuilding progress is determined by ure diet.

I am not sure if you are posting this in the correct section - you might get more responses in another area, such as training or whatnot.

Anyways, look into training intensely, yet briefly. You can do some research into 'doggcrapp' training, also known as DC training, and the guy who started it also posts as dante. Iron addict and pullinbig also detail similar training philosophies that are probably what you are looking for.

And eat. Don't get too caught up in that, I've seen hardgainers get fatter, not bigger.

That's basically it. At least legally. However, if you are in the military, you probably have access to quite a bit of goodies. Everybody I've met from the military knew a source.

i agree with longhorn

definately, sometimes less is best, train heavy, 6-8 reps max, rest 3 minutes between sets, 3 excercises per bodypart, only two bodyparts per day, REST & EAT, supplements, youll grow!!!

what are some good suplements out on the market that you all use? there are so many and i dont trust 90% of wut ive seen in the stores

im gonna get the milk muscle this week because its better then protien shake and whey....

what ..im not to good on the protien shake shit....just lookn for the best protien shake when i cant eat like when i am at work...

good thanks theres one...i was lookn at that online a min ago..lol

Back