46 yo
6'4" 245lb
gym rat for 35 years- no steroid or trt use ever

2 years ago total T-650
1 year- 600
this year -540 free 23

Have brain fog, no morning erections, tired, occasional ED

I'm thinking of waiting until I get in the 400's

hmmm. your test numbers are going down for sure. do you exercise? workout? if not start doing it. it should help with your tiredness, and brain fog etc.
what about your lifestyle? do you sit around the couch all day and play video games? do you drink alcohol or use recreational drugs? what about your diet? do you eat junk food and drink lots of sodas?

best thing to do is to see what is affecting it, do all you can to naturally fix it, since TRT is for life. do you really feel like pinning test twice per week and deal with sides?

No drugs.. Eat pretty good, rare alcohol, gym 4 times a week- heavy lifting
I do fear acne and am starting to bald

No drugs.. Eat pretty good, rare alcohol, gym 4 times a week- heavy lifting
I do fear acne and am starting to bald

acne and going bald? your e2 levels are off then bro. can you get blood works done and share them here?
you have to get them done regardless since if you go on trt you will have to see what all your levels are, estrogen, prolactin, Total testoterone, free test, thyroid, LH, SBH etc.

I'm similar to you in size and age, though a bit older. Your numbers for T and E are good. No regular doc would consider you for TRT though I'm sure you can get any number of online or local clinics to do it. But I'd say you don't need it yet.

If I were you I'd jump on that loss of morning wood and ED right away. See a urologist and find out why. The leading causes are cardio vascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure. You are too young for what you are seeing, so it's a canary in the coal mine warning you of something. Find out what.

Back