I beleive I am ready for a cycle. If you seriously know about this help me out

haha you guys... wow only if you knew I dont even need to capitalize or punctuate when talking to pieces of shit like you.. i seriously cannot believe you are calling me a dumbass when you dont even know anything about me. i dont know you but by the way you trailer trash talk, you probably couldnt dream of having a job like mine or have the assets i have. you guy literally are talking hard over the internet, you dont see how stupid that is. how about this, if you are ever in youngstown ohio. shoot me a post on here and ill throw you my cell phone number and we will see if you have enough balls to run you mouth because i would love to take time out of my busy schedule to fuck some meat heads up just to damage your fuckin self worth. I am sorry I do not sit on this fuckin website all day just waiting for a reply from you punk bitches.

OMG the amateur bodybuilder has a naked girl as his profile pic. I strive to be like both of you. i really do "BROTHER". HAHA FUCKING HULK HOGAN WANNA BE

You guys sit here and preach that there is enough guys on here talking shit and all this nonsense but what are you doing???? You are talking shit. Hypocrites. Get some friends outside of the internet and then go get some v. Both of you two bit, no good, no life having fagots. While your at it, blow eachother. Haha blow your brother "brother". You guys should take a special trip to come see me. Take a bus its cheaper for your broke asses.

thank you very much, child, i was tryin to get some real info, but you seem to have fucked that up with ur attitude..

If you wanna gain mass with water retention use deca with test enanthe for 10 weeks and dbol for 5-6 weeks i live in turkey here there is a steroid naned boldenon which doesnt cause water and fat retention but its anabolic rate is much less than deca you can probably find ir in your country with another name i suggest it for clean bulk or primobolan

haha you guys... wow only if you knew I dont even need to capitalize or punctuate when talking to pieces of shit like you.. i seriously cannot believe you are calling me a dumbass when you dont even know anything about me. i dont know you but by the way you trailer trash talk, you probably couldnt dream of having a job like mine or have the assets i have. you guy literally are talking hard over the internet, you dont see how stupid that is. how about this, if you are ever in youngstown ohio. shoot me a post on here and ill throw you my cell phone number and we will see if you have enough balls to run you mouth because i would love to take time out of my busy schedule to fuck some meat heads up just to damage your fuckin self worth. I am sorry I do not sit on this fuckin website all day just waiting for a reply from you punk bitches.

U gotta calm down.
U seem like an aggressive person , and you speak in a rude way.
That's not the way to speak to people.
For your knowledge, those 2 guys , 4er and JM have Ben so much helpful in this website.. They help when people seek for help , and in a polite way.
With this attitude, you are not doing anything for your case.. Only gaining enemies.. And having zero answer when u need one.

Your so unimportant im barely checking your replies. Those are some big words from a little guy like yourself, I would love to see you beat my ass lmao keep dreaming look I just call it like I see it and you are a little bitch. You need to grow up you have a chip on your shoulder someday someone's gonna beat your ass good. Oh and I seriously doubt you have a better job and more assets than me kid :laugh:

Your so unimportant im barely checking your replies. Those are some big words from a little guy like yourself, I would love to see you beat my ass lmao keep dreaming look I just call it like I see it and you are a little bitch. You need to grow up you have a chip on your shoulder someday someone's gonna beat your ass good. Oh and I seriously doubt you have a better job and more assets than me kid :laugh:

He took off with his bucket a Vagisil and never came back. Thank Christ. What a whiney little bitch.

Back