i bought novolin r today *************

iv been dying to do a cycle. i know many of you think this is stupid and to wait but insulin seems the most cost-effective method to put on real size, and im not gonna shut down my hpta and im not doing anything illegal, im also getting pretty fed up with life so i need something to finally give me the edge.

i am okay with some fat gain.

i bought 2 bottles of novolin r at the pharmacy. each one is 100units/ml with 10ml each bottle. so i have 2000iu. I am storing them in the fridge with their presertive which is .315% m-cresol.

i was thinking about doing 4 week splits. with 4 weeks off inbetween.

so like bulk for 4 weeks on insulin. put on 10lbs im assuming? Im making sure my diet is 1000% spot on, so im assuming muscle gain would be somewhere in the 50-80% range, with the rest being fat and water retention.

during the 4 weeks off, i would plan to cut, about a pound a week with maybe clenbuterol or t3. so id shed the fat gain that i made during the insulin cycle.

just looked at my bloodwork and my free total test levels are at 488. i am 20, 6ft, 200lbs, bf 14%
should i stack with insulin with an androgenic to optimize gains?
also should i add igflr3 to the mix as it can be used synergistically with the insulin? i do not have access to real hgh.

the majority of my research has been done about Humalog but i realized i'm not going to be able to get it unless i make a trip to Canada. so i got novolin r instead. Canada is only 40minutes from so i might return them and go with with Humalog instead.

insight on dosing with novolin r and time to do it, also insight on the diet behind it would be awesome thanks!

I run slin and my advice to you is not to run slin without gear but with you only being 20 you have no business even touching gear

You can but not as beneficial might as well stick to gnc products. Haha. Slin should be left when you've stopped growing from gear to get over that hump. I don't think you realize the dangers behind it

You can but not as beneficial might as well stick to gnc products. Haha. Slin should be left when you've stopped growing from gear to get over that hump. I don't think you realize the dangers behind it

yah I realize you can go hypoglycemic and die or become a diabetic.

So tell me do you think it's worth it when you haven't even reached your natural potential

not 100% sure yet, that's why i started a thread. iv only done research on Humalog, not novolin r.

i couldn't find any stickies on the best way to run novolin r on google.

Creatine and a proper diet are all you need my friend. I cannot stress how scary hypoglycemia can be, and I've been living with it for a very long time with my diabetes. If the prospect of messing yourself up with AAS has stopped you, please let the fact that you can do far worse harm with insulin be a greater deterrent. I know how we all want to be our "best", but this is seriously not the way to go about it.

It's my humble opinion that if you're not competing, you have no business using insulin at all. ESPECIALLY if you have to ask for dosing protocols. You really want to rethink this as you're not only going to get lackluster results without AAS, but you can cause far more harm than good.

My .02c :)

It really annoys me when I see kids wanting to run something they know completely nothing about but still remain hardheaded

I was hoping you or Dre would chime in. About time halfwit LoL
Been a long day, just hittin' 'ology on my way to bed haha. :)

It really annoys me when I see kids wanting to run something they know completely nothing about but still remain hardheaded
Yeah, but I have to admit; I've been there too. Granted it was with other drugs when I was younger as I was terrified of TRT/boner problems, but that's the way we learn sometimes. Hopefully our words go heeded as insulin can be some nasty stuff if not given EXTREME respect. Hell, I have a pretty good grasp on it and I won't touch it until my pancreas gives up the good fight! ;)

I hate it even worse when they themselves try to give advice in other people's threads. Don't take this the wrong way Detroit but when someone posts a question on this board they are looking for answers from someone that's been there, done that, not someone that may have read a little about it. You may end up really hurting someone with bad advice. Stick with the creatine and diet until your 25 then start with a test/hcg/AI cycle to start. That is sound advice.

Damn bro, please don't use that insulin. This is not something you should mess with. At your age if your really looking to get an edge and you really want to go beyond supps then look into peptides or sarms.

You need to take that insulin you got and smash it with a fucking hammer man..... Go the pro hormone route before you go the insulin route...... When you are fed up with life is the worst time to be experimenting with drugs to my friend trust me. That is when you stop caring and do stupid shit. If I had a son and he was going to do insulin or pro hormones or sarms or peptides or steroids. I would say do the steroids. And show him how to do them right. If I could not stop him from doing one of those. I am 24 though. Also I might just take my belt of and whip the living shit out of my son if he didn't listen to me.

Do you realize that if you turn your self diabetic from fucking up on this that you can end up having body parts amputated. Try hitting a most muscular pose with out a fucking arm. Or try squatting missing 3 toes. Dude you need to seriously throw that fucking shit away. You know we are all against younger people using steroids and for the most part unless some one is a competitive bodybuilder who is at npc levels we are usually against insulin to. I kind of feel like you are trying to corner us to tell you to just do steroids. Honestly man if your not going to wait and your going to use something do not use insulin. You have read the stickies and that's all im going to say. But do not fuck with insulin. I would rather see you do a week ass pro hormone cycle but still you run into the problem of a testosterone base. So realistically I don't know what to tell you. But like I have said to others if we hung out and we were friends I would take that bottle of insulin from you and smash it. And recommend you do a testosterone cycle instead. If you are going to do something and no one can stop you. I mean what the fuck else can I really tell you. Lol I respect your attitude of doing what it takes to want to get big man and that takes courage. But you really are not looking at the big picture and are not realizing the seriousness of insulin. Every one on here has tried to warn you. And we are the extreme ones man you are on a steroid forum and we are telling you not to do it. Think about what a normal person would tell you.

All the above ^^^^^^^...side note: you said you would not be doing anything illegal? Not sure where your from, but it IS illegal to be in possession of a drug like insulin without a prescription...

Too many kids watching Bostin Loyd's DIY videos. He places emphasis on how easy it is for anyone to walk into a pharmacy and buy insulin. I'm willing to bet that's where the OP got his genius idea from.

Back