I can't believe what I seen.

lemme guess, a three letter company? I got those emails the past few days, their powder prices are good, but the injectables are laughable
zambons for $24.95
Testopion 100 $17.95 per vial

friggin ridiculous

iced said:
lemme guess, a three letter company? I got those emails the past few days, their powder prices are good, but the injectables are laughable
zambons for $24.95

friggin ridiculous

That is ridiculous,

I just had Testopin from BM for $6 each amp and they want $17.95. LOL, I wouldn't buy shit from them. Even if their prices would be good on orals. I wouldn't give those rip-offs any business.

Before a domestic was busted, I stocked on his primo.. good thing is he had it tested and came almost perfect. It was also $9 per 100mg* :D

Last edited:
rollercoaster said:
Before a domestic was busted, I stocked on his primo.. good thing is he had it tested and came almost perfect. It was also $9 per 100ml :D

Good for you bro, use them wisely

:yesway:

iced said:
zambons for $24.95

friggin ridiculous
You guessed it. Thier powder price are double to triple the price of others. They want close to 8 bucks for a 50mg anavar.

So it you bought thier primo and anavar 50mgs. You could do a 10 week cycle something ilke this.

1-10 400mg primo a week
5-12 50mg anavar ed

All for $2000.00:eek:

JohnnyB

rollercoaster said:
Before a domestic was busted, I stocked on his primo.. good thing is he had it tested and came almost perfect. It was also $9 per 100ml :D
I'm glad to hear someones got some legit primo. When you do use them let me know what you think of primo and your results.

JohnnyB

Heyyo said:
I got some real primo that I had tested I bought 25amps for 28 canadian which comes out to 18.50 USD each.
You paid less then half of what this guy's selling them for.

JohnnyB

Heyyo said:
Actually there's a guy selling primo for 8 Canadian right now, big time source...that's 5.50 USD...for bulk of course. I'm sure they are real and I will stock up! LOL J/K
:eek: Damn if thier legit that is a hell of a deal. That would be better then making your own.

JohnnyB

Back