I Dont Understan PCT Calculators

Hello,
I've done 500 mg test cyp + 400 mg tren e + 500 mg boldenone cycle 2 weeks ago. Now, i am trying to figure out this PCT calculators. I use two different calculator and there is a results:

By the way, i think there is a mistake on the HL chart in "roidcalc". It’s says 5 for enanthate and 6 for cyptonate esters.

SO, when should i start to PCT??????????????

Its a bit tricky when using boldenone.
You need to stop injecting boldenone 2 weeks before the cyp because of the insane half life of boldenone
Then once you stop injecting cyp you need to wait around 18-20 days before you start PCT :)

Thanks for your answers. But still cant read this charts. "when" should i start PCT? if i check the charts i should start 5-6 weeks after last injection is that correct???

Thanks for your answers. But still cant read this charts. "when" should i start PCT? if i check the charts i should start 5-6 weeks after last injection is that correct???

screw the chart man, listen to what the bros are saying santa specficially. start pct 20 days after last pin.

The charts are more to visually graph how blood levels look and I use it mostly for testing purposes and visually get a picture of how blood levels look with different inputs.
In reality, you want to go by the actual half life of whatever ester attached to whatever compound you use.

So using you 3 compounds as an example:
EQ(Undecylenate ester): has a half life of 14.5 to 16 days (couldn't find accurate info and never ran it myself.)
Enanthate ester: has 10.5 days half life.
Cypionate ester: Has a half life of 8.5 days (fuck me, come to correct me tankman, we both know i always get cyp wrong....)

And recommended waiting time for bleed down is double the half life, starting from last injection.

So your levels will bleed down similar to this, (to reach levels where you can start recovering, you'll still have exogenous levels inside you...:
EQ: 30-32 days from last injection.
Enanthate: 20-21 days after last injection.
Test Cypionate: 17 days after last injection.

So this means you'll first stop EQ about 12(14) days before stopping Enanthate injections (recommendation is 14 days, cuz its easier to say 2 weeks)
You'll will keep injecting Enanthate during these 12 days and then stop, you wait another 20 days for levels to bleed down (to essentially have all compounds/levels end at the same time)
You'll keep injecting cyp for 1-2 more injections after you stop Enanthate.
Then you wait another 16-18 days to start PCT.
These are overlapping and the whole tapering down to reach PCT should take roughly a month.

Hope this gives a better understanding of half lifes, esters and PCT :)

Last edited:
Far as your graphs (looked at them now)
First graph, you need to plot more weeks, this type of cycle is usually 16 weeks (fuck me tren for 16 weeks lol...)
That means with you need to plot for at least 22 weeks or you wont see the full picture.

The second one, you plotted the input wrong (not knowing half lifes).
But it actually tells you if you'd google body's own natural production, i only know testo and probably gonna get tankman come correct me, but i think we produce 8-12mg per day. So anything significant (read roughly more than double+) above that will have you too suppressed to start PCT as you'll waste the time waiting for bleed down, which means you might end up doing a 2 week pct when you intended 5 weeks. For example.

Last edited:
The charts are more to visually graph how blood levels look and I use it mostly for testing purposes and visually get a picture of how blood levels look with different inputs.
In reality, you want to go by the actual half life of whatever ester attached to whatever compound you use.

So using you 3 compounds as an example:
EQ(Undecylenate ester): has a half life of 14.5 to 16 days (couldn't find accurate info and never ran it myself.)
Enanthate ester: has 10.5 days half life.
Cypionate ester: Has a half life of 8.5 days (fuck me, come to correct me tankman, we both know i always get cyp wrong....)

And recommended waiting time for bleed down is double the half life, starting from last injection.

So your levels will bleed down similar to this, (to reach levels where you can start recovering, you'll still have exogenous levels inside you...:
EQ: 30-32 days from last injection.
Enanthate: 20-21 days after last injection.
Test Cypionate: 17 days after last injection.

So this means you'll first stop EQ about 12(14) days before stopping Enanthate injections (recommendation is 14 days, cuz its easier to say 2 weeks)
You'll will keep injecting Enanthate during these 12 days and then stop, you wait another 20 days for levels to bleed down (to essentially have all compounds/levels end at the same time)
These are overlapping and the whole tapering down to reach PCT should take roughly a month.

Thank you soo much now its more clear. But i have a problem i cant find testosterone cyp. :( i have 4 ampoule sustanon in my cabinet should i continue with these (yes i know its long esters but?)

Thank you soo much now its more clear. But i have a problem i cant find testosterone cyp. :( i have 4 ampoule sustanon in my cabinet should i continue with these (yes i know its long esters but?)

No problems buddy :)
I personally dont like sustanon at all, but if you're mid cycle and ran out on gear? Its a viable option but fuck me you'll have 6-8 half lifes more to consider. You go by the longest in your sustanon mix.
But if you can bro, skip it and get prop, cyp, enanthate :)

Just want to clarify this as my english is not the best.
The bolded parts are the same time frame. As in, takes 20 days to bleed down the enanthate and you'll do 1-2 more injections with cyp after stopping enanthate.
But you dont wait another 16-18 days(for a total of 38 days....)

Just so nobody gets its wrong :)

Just want to clarify this as my english is not the best.
The bolded parts are the same time frame. As in, takes 20 days to bleed down the enanthate and you'll do 1-2 more injections with cyp after stopping enanthate.
But you dont wait another 16-18 days(for a total of 38 days....)

Just so nobody gets its wrong :)

What do you mean your English is not as good? i thought you where American since you speak American so well.
damn, and you all know that I am African American right? soul brother here man!

What do you mean your English is not as good? i thought you where American since you speak American so well.
damn, and you all know that I am African American right? soul brother here man!

I actually speak better english than my native language(I self learned english at around 8-9 years old, playing MUDs). Very often i know the english word but not my own. Only difference is that I translate faster than i can speak and occasionally stutter as a result lol.
And compared english is so rich. We have one word that cant be translated in pretty much any language but thats it lol. Its more colorful.
I do prefer british english.

I actually speak better english than my native language(I self learned english at around 8-9 years old, playing MUDs). Very often i know the english word but not my own. Only difference is that I translate faster than i can speak and occasionally stutter as a result lol.
And compared english is so rich. We have one word that cant be translated in pretty much any language but thats it lol. Its more colorful.
I do prefer british english.

I do prefer the British English as well along with the Irish and Scotts and even Wales. That whole island is great and i always enjoy going there to polish up on my accents.

Back