I got to come off

alright sounds good, one more quick thing I made a post before, but I have a bottle of sust do you think I should throw this in just incase it is underdosed or to give me a little bit of a boost or bad idea? Thanks this site is the best one on the net when it comes to getting info you need when you need it.

if i were u, i would keep going for a couple more weeks, if nothing, then just drop it. probablly was junk.

TheBambino said:
alright sounds good, one more quick thing I made a post before, but I have a bottle of sust do you think I should throw this in just incase it is underdosed or to give me a little bit of a boost or bad idea? Thanks this site is the best one on the net when it comes to getting info you need when you need it.

Save the sust for later.

im new to this and just got my hands on some test enanthate 200mg 10ml,and some clen 20 mcg 100tabs this again is my first cycle and i was wondering if i could get some helpful hints on how i should use it ? i have hit a wall in my workouts and want a little edge to get over the hump.

Back