i hate bench press monkeys

Mudge said:
If they dont notice your legs when you wear pants, they probably dont notice you at all when you wear anything. That just means you are puny.

Chicks dig legs. I know plenty who tell me their ex boyfriends didn't train legs, and they didn't have a lot of upper body either - point being it was dissapointment that was spoken. If you dont have balance, you are worthless in the real world, and its a recipe for injury.

To apply this to the 'real world' let me add this... i have gotten blow jobs b/c i have nice arms, but ive gotten rim jobs b/c i have nice wheels.

Chicks love the wheels cuz no ones got em!

i can say my legs are my best part. my calves suck too but my quads/hams/glutes are lookin good as well. im not huge on upper body but legs are bigger in that ratio. yes chicks love wheels.

jocktheglide said:
based on some other posts it seems you are...well not yet, but on your way there :) I wouldnt mind being called a BPM with your numbers

Thanks man. Maybe I am, but I have two herniated discs that make it tough for me to improve the other two lifts. I was actually hoping T3project would come out and call me a BPM but for the guys doing the mudslinging on this thread. I'd like to know how well they do in competition and if they have even broken into the top 100 PL USA list?

I've never encountered a successful powerlifter calling anyone a bench press monkey.

roccodart440 said:
Thanks man. Maybe I am, but I have two herniated discs that make it tough for me to improve the other two lifts. I was actually hoping T3project would come out and call me a BPM but for the guys doing the mudslinging on this thread. I'd like to know how well they do in competition and if they have even broken into the top 100 PL USA list?

I've never encountered a successful powerlifter calling anyone a bench press monkey.
and just why would i call you a BPM? you train legs, you train back, deads specifically, and have good numbers. i'm referring to people who dont do them at all and all they work on is their bench numbers.

t3project said:
and just why would i call you a BPM? you train legs, you train back, deads specifically, and have good numbers. i'm referring to people who dont do them at all and all they work on is their bench numbers.

Because I can bench so much more than I can squat or dead. but I can see by your posts (can't say this for some of the other people on this thread) you are referenceing people who do not train legs or deads at all. I can appreciate this.

Last edited:
Surely poeple who don't train legs are not doing squats - which in turn will surely restrict their overall growth??

Anyway, there is a guy like that at the gym I train at - every gym has at least one - he looks fucking stupid. Huge over developed chest and absolutly no back or legs.

I'm not saying everyone looks like this if they only train chest - but nothing looks better to someone in the know than an all rounder with big thick lats and huge quads.

Just my opinion.

I don't go above 315 for squats. I already have to buy jeans that are larger in the waist than need be. Having extremely massive legs will make you look just as ridiculous as someone with chicken legs. Try looking cool wearing nothing but sweats and otomix pants. Can't be done. Therefore I go extremely moderate on leg days bc mine grow easily. What's the point of looking good if you can't wear nice clothes? I guess the difference with me is that I see lifting and bodybuilding as a hobby and a health issue. I don't live an obsessed life where everything revolves around my gym time. I'm not going to deny myself a certain meal or food bc it doesn't mesh with my bb lifestyle. I just make sure to take in a decent amount of protein a few times a day. I'm really not doing too bad as far as appearance goes to. I'm between 5'11 and 6'0 (depending on who's measuring me) and fluctuate between 215 and 220 right now. I don't want to be some kind of massive freak. Chicks don't really go for that on average. Even at my size, I've had plenty chicks say they thought I was too big. So basically I take it easy on all the PL type lifting and instead focus on non-injury inducing exercises that sculpt an admirable, balanced appearance. When I walk down the beach, drunk whores don't come up and ask how much I deadlift. They just grab my chest, shoulders, arms and ask to have a picture taken so that they can piss off their ex-husband.

bleachcola said:
I don't go above 315 for squats. I already have to buy jeans that are larger in the waist than need be. Having extremely massive legs will make you look just as ridiculous as someone with chicken legs. Try looking cool wearing nothing but sweats and otomix pants. Can't be done. Therefore I go extremely moderate on leg days bc mine grow easily. What's the point of looking good if you can't wear nice clothes? I guess the difference with me is that I see lifting and bodybuilding as a hobby and a health issue. I don't live an obsessed life where everything revolves around my gym time. I'm not going to deny myself a certain meal or food bc it doesn't mesh with my bb lifestyle. I just make sure to take in a decent amount of protein a few times a day. I'm really not doing too bad as far as appearance goes to. I'm between 5'11 and 6'0 (depending on who's measuring me) and fluctuate between 215 and 220 right now. I don't want to be some kind of massive freak. Chicks don't really go for that on average. Even at my size, I've had plenty chicks say they thought I was too big. So basically I take it easy on all the PL type lifting and instead focus on non-injury inducing exercises that sculpt an admirable, balanced appearance. When I walk down the beach, drunk whores don't come up and ask how much I deadlift. They just grab my chest, shoulders, arms and ask to have a picture taken so that they can piss off their ex-husband.

Monkey!!!!!

B.Reel said:
To apply this to the 'real world' let me add this... i have gotten blow jobs b/c i have nice arms, but ive gotten rim jobs b/c i have nice wheels.

Chicks love the wheels cuz no ones got em!

As McNasty as I am, I dont really want a rimmin'. :toilet:

if you want to impress the chicks, then you have to do squats and deadlifts. Not for the legs mind you - chicks love a nice firm ass. A nice chest and arms will get you comments; nice legs and ass will get you groped.

Back