I Hate The Yankees!!

Seriouisly... Boston Sucks.
The worst part about it all is that I'm in fucking London for the rest of the year and haven't seen a baseball game since the beginning of September. It's a shame that I'm gonna miss the Yankees dominate the playoffs and Boston get eliminated by the A's in the first round. Very unfortunate situation I'm in.

I just watched "The curse of the Bambino" on HBO.

What a wonderful account of this losing team for the past 95 years.

It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

TheStromba said:
I just watched "The curse of the Bambino" on HBO.

What a wonderful account of this losing team for the past 95 years.

It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

i just watched the tape i have of the last sox vs clemens game in new york. you know were they won 11-0..... that made me feel very fuzzy inside.

Not to get off the subject... but if you want to know what is funny, it's the Net's SWEEPING the celitics last year in the Playoffs. Now that was some funny shit!

rollercoaster said:
Not to get off the subject... but if you want to know what is funny, it's the Net's SWEEPING the celitics last year in the Playoffs. Now that was some funny shit!

yeah u know what tops that??? that monday night football game when the giants handed the game to the cowboys. that was funny. also when parcells beat up on the little jets. that was goood too. so much for new york football. at least u have the nicks. scott van horn will look good as always.

the nets looked almost as bad this year in the finals as they did the one before. lets they got swept, and than they won one i thin! wow. and zo mourning will be another dissapointment.

oh boy... your talking about a all-star veteran, who's suffer from kidney problems, as being a dissapointment... that's understandable... whats not understandable is Antoine Walker's performance in the post season... CHOKE!!!

tednatas said:
yeah u know what tops that??? that monday night football game when the giants handed the game to the cowboys. that was funny. also when parcells beat up on the little jets. that was goood too. so much for new york football.

Yeah. Those were some great games, huh?

Oh, and Fuck the Redsox, fuck the Angels (even though that was nice to see an AL West team win it all), and especially FUCK THE YANKEES. My Rangers will be there one day, if only they'd buy some pitchers like the Yankoffs buy an entire team.

The red sox gaytion are a bunch of whiners. You are failing this year, down 2 games to the a's at this point. Give it up. I was at that 11-0 game that Clemens pitched, and seeing all of the red sux fans that crawled out of the woodwork made me sick. When they're only winning 60 games a season in 5 years, these "fans" will have crawled back into their holes until their "next big run" to the first round of the playoffs.

I guess the way you all hate the Yankess is sort of like my loathing of the Bulls and Michael Jordan for all those years, i am just hoping this series with the Twins goes five, i have tickets for game 5 monday.

tednatas said:
the yankees are really the yuppies. and if yuo live in the bronx(i feel bad for you) you are probalbly a fan for good reason. if you dont live in the bronx or arent from the bronx. u should put down the ny hat and join the red sox nation.

How about if you live in Brooklyn, jerk-off

scotty2 said:
How about if you live in Brooklyn, jerk-off

well u should probably hang urself. be a mets fan.or a yankees fan. ive been to the bronx. it is a horrible place to be.

tednatas said:
well u should probably hang urself. be a mets fan.or a yankees fan. ive been to the bronx. it is a horrible place to be.

why?? Is it because it doesn't have all the prissy ass white people you find in Boston. The Bronx isn't a horrible place. Sure, it might be a little ghetto, but there's bad places in Boston.

Oh God, here we go.............................................................................

Damned NY vs. Boston BS.

rollercoaster said:
why?? Is it because it doesn't have all the prissy ass white people you find in Boston. The Bronx isn't a horrible place. Sure, it might be a little ghetto, but there's bad places in Boston.
Prissy ass white people were invented in New York fucking moron.

Last edited:
Back