I have a question regarding a UGL

gmann

My recent order was just received from a Canadian UGL . Now in the past my source Pinn, there vials were clearly labeled with what the product was and the mg's. now I just received a new order for the first time from a Canadian UGL and the vials were marked on the bottom with a sharpie. Yes a black sharpie on a clear unlabeled vial. Has anyone had this happen before?

Are you in Canada or did you have gear from a Canadian Lab shipped to the US. If it was shipped to the US from Canada thats normal just wait a couple days and you'll see. If your in Canada I know of one lab that does this, check your PMs

I dont know about the labels but you could test the gear as gram said. Its the product that counts not the fancy label. Not that it wouldnt make me eerie either. Let us know whats up!

totally agree, some labs go over board with presentation which brings the cost up to the end user, a vial that comes in a box is just more garbage to throw out once you open it IMO, if I can pay 10 bucks less a bottle and not have a box and have same quality there is no question which I would choose. Labels are nice but if the gear in the vial is good to go and your not trying to resell it then labels are not needed.

a sharpie on the bottle is kind of ghetto, but that doesnt mean the gear sucks. you'll have to trust your source and use it, then you can determine if it sucks.

Yeah if its who im thinking it is wait a couple days, you might receive an envelope in the mail with a surprise in it.

totally agree, some labs go over board with presentation

Now that you mention it, I distinctly remember thinking that all the professional-looking labels + holo-code things were a bit odd when I first started looking into gear, since it's "underground" after all.
Don't ever remember getting that kind of packaging for my, err... other stuff that I can't talk about on this board ^^
Pretty sure the only reason sharpie marks seems odd is because we've become accustomed to not seeing it :p

I know which Canadian lab you are talking about and I'll bet you live in the states. Mine came the same way too a few months back and the labels arrived in a seperate envelope a week later. They do this to avoid any issues when shipping out. Expect your labels shortly

Back