I JUST got my juice, starting a 14 week cycle, everyone get in here now! *PICTURES*

UCDavis

I am banned!
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 174 pounds
BF%: 12% according to Calipers, I think more like 14%. I have abs and vascularity but also a bit of a gut.
Diet: 3200-3500 calories on training days, 2800-2900 on non-training days
Training routine: Started off with Rippetoe's SS, currently training Layne Norton's PHAT

I'm trying to pack on as much muscle as I possibly can, looking to gain 30 pounds on this cycle. Keep 20 pounds after post cycle therapy (pct) at the very least.

This is my first cycle.

Weeks 1-14: 350MG/ML on Monday, 350MG/ML on Thursday.

That will be 700MG or 2ML of Testosterone Enanthate a week for 14 weeks.

post cycle therapy (pct) will be Clomid therapy at 50MG a day. I have 50 tablets, how long should I run it? I hear 50MG a day for 30 days. I have enough Clomid to go 7 weeks. This will be a long cycle, how should I dose my Clomid?

I'm waiting for my Arimidex to come, I'll be dosing it at 0.5MG EOD starting the day after I inject for the first time.

So, I got my Test and post cycle therapy (pct) on hand just waiting for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and I'll be ready to get juicy.

yxA9p.jpg

yiS80.jpg

mO26z.jpg

Qs8Jl.jpg

L8nLL.jpg

RZGpN.jpg

0E0eo.jpg

nQX4m.jpg

Excuse the callous' on my hands, I don't lift with gloves. The Clomid has a "G" on one side and a line down the middle on the other
2rXqR.jpg

crOSX.jpg

I've heard great things about Enantrex on a certain review site. People making good gains on it. I've also read that it's underdosed and really only 300MG/ML. I've heard bad things about Genesis injectables but the orals are supposed to be legit.

This is a straight test cycle, no orals. I'm trying to be the most dominant player on the field and have thought this cycle through. I'll be getting my bloodwork done before to see where my test levels are at and will also do bloodwork (hormone panel) a month after I'm done with my post cycle therapy (pct).

Alright, boys. Hit me with the advice that you're famous for.

Add Nolv to post cycle therapy (pct) and make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand like Aro or Adex. First cycle you don't know how your body will react. Also you are a bit young for that much test. Your test levels at 20yrs old are great as is. But I see you already have your test and are gonna do it anyways so please be careful. Liver support and try to stay heart healthy

you need more food and less steroids . you weight 174 pounds man you cant be eating enough.

Also, not sure what position you play but it's usually all about 40yd dash speed. Adding on 30lbs of beef is very hard to increase your speed. But if you're not at a D1 college and goals of makin it to the NFL then it really doesn't matter

It all fake gear u should send it to me for a test...lol... Bro u r really to young trust me I wish I would have waited..

you need more food and less steroids . you weight 174 pounds man you cant be eating enough.

My diet isn't the problem. I get more than 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and eat until my stomach aches and my guts sticking out. I also train 5 days a week. I'm pretty sure my problem is low test, I'll know when I get the bloodwork done.

I blame my genetics and have chosen to juice to overcome them. My dad was an extreme ecto, he's 52 years old and only 165 pounds. Ecto like you wouldn't believe.

My diet isn't the problem. I get more than 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and eat until my stomach aches and my guts sticking out. I also train 5 days a week. I'm pretty sure my problem is low test, I'll know when I get the bloodwork done.

I blame my genetics and have chosen to juice to overcome them. My dad was an extreme ecto, he's 52 years old and only 165 pounds. Ecto like you wouldn't believe.

if you had low test you would probablly have high estrogen and be soft and flabby . at least post up in the diet forum and get the mod 3J to help you with your diet , dont let pride ruin your cycle.

My dad is the same way. It took me years of eating big and lifting big just to reach 150# by the time I was 25. It also took me years of doing the same to reach 180# by the time I was 30. I highly agree that you should be looking at getting some bloodwork done before you do anything. Have you posted pics up here yet?

if you had low test you would probablly have high estrogen and be soft and flabby . at least post up in the diet forum and get the mod 3J to help you with your diet , dont let pride ruin your cycle.

Will do. I was thinking of going 3500 calories while on cycle and during post cycle therapy (pct).

How should I train while I'm on gear? Is 6 days a week pushing it?

Strictly speaking about my cycle. Does it look good?

Also, how long will test enanthate be in my system? I need to schedule it properly so I don't get drug tested at the wrong time.

Funny enough, they don't test for HGH but I'm not heading down that path until I turn 30.

what a mess.. you dont need steroids.. you need food..

your going to waste this cycle away

what a mess.. you dont need steroids.. you need food..

your going to waste this cycle away

What's your caloric range recommendation?

I'd really appreciate someone coming in here and giving my tips/help on the cycle...

I agree with DaDawg. Need to eat. Not all about protein bro. I did the exact same thing you did. My first cycle was to get bigger for football. I played at a D1 2A school and wanted to take it to the next level. I started juicing and playing in a pro-am league. One day in practice I stepped in a whole and my foot snapped in half. I was making great gains and feeling like a monster, but it's a lot easier to get hurt while juicing. But it looks like your mind is set! Good luck and keep us updated with progression pics.

its not just about caloric range.. its also about what you eat and when you eat it..

i could tell you to go eat 4k calories and you could be meeting that by eating fast food all day..

i say this for your benefit.. your in over your head...

its diet then steroids, not the other way around..

its not just about caloric range.. its also about what you eat and when you eat it..

i could tell you to go eat 4k calories and you could be meeting that by eating fast food all day..

i say this for your benefit.. your in over your head...

its diet then steroids, not the other way around..

I eat a lot of eggs, lean GB, tuna, nuts (trail mix with M&Ms are delicious), a lot of Subway foot longs, 1% milk, PB&J sandwiches, etc.

I get stomach aches from McDonalds and the sort.

Your too young and running too much gear for a first cycle. 500mg for 12wks is best for a first cycle. But I will not condone you juicing at that age.

Btw, I could have very easily came to this forum and bullshitted my age and stats (like some people do) but I wanted to be upfront and honest and would appreciate the same respect.

"Oh hey guys, I'm 27 years old and 200 pounds looking to cycle." lol

Your too young and running too much gear for a first cycle. 500mg for 12wks is best for a first cycle. But I will not condone you juicing at that age.

It's underdosed, not really 700MG, more like 600MG at the most.

400-600MG is recommended for good results according to the sticky.

Back