I JUST got my juice, starting a 14 week cycle, everyone get in here now! *PICTURES*

Yeah I kinda agree with the rest mate. They're all trying to help you, I cycled before I was ready and I've accepted my mistake but don't do the same bro. We are all on here to learn from each other, help each other out when we can. That's what all this is about. You will obviously do it even when we have tried to help you...

Basically you won't gain much with your diet... Bottom line man. I would seriously see 3J, his the man with diets bro. I've tried and tested myself, more than impressed.
Say you gain 10kg, just for example. That 10kg youll lose quickly as soon as your off cycle unless your diet is right. You want to maximize your gear bro, diet is 80% of training in my book. You can bust ass with the beat gear in the world and best training, but if your not eating WHAT you should be, WHEN you should be in the right amounts, it's pointless.
Just my input, Take it how you want. Just another brother trying to help like the rest of them.

Good luck.

How does a 3700-4000 calorie bulking plan with a macro breakdown of 40/30/30 sound?

I eat a lot of eggs, lean GB, tuna, nuts (trail mix with M&Ms are delicious), a lot of Subway foot longs, 1% milk, PB&J sandwiches, etc.

I get stomach aches from McDonalds and the sort.

Your to young for steroids!!! And McDonalds makes me fart.

I highly recommend you start a new thread on your diet and make no mention of this thread anymore. It's obvious you are already set on what you want to do BUT YOUR DIET WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOU. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

How does a 3700-4000 calorie bulking plan with a macro breakdown of 40/30/30 sound?

Honestly bro, I'm really the wrong guy to talk to about diets. I know what good and what's not food wise, but macros I don't do.
My best advice for that is to check out the 'diet section', post up your diet and macro's there. 3J will comment on it as it's what he does for a living. I'm no nutritionist so I don't like to comment on stuff that I don't know, he is a nutritionist and will more than set you on the right track mate. It's the vest thin I've done is to team up with him. With him, what he says, I do... Jump, how high boss?

It's not about eating calories, take away isn't good for you, and subway... That's overhyped. Eat healthy foods bro, no subway, no takeaway at all.. Period. It's not training food. It's sumo training food bro, not muscle.
Speak with 3J, can't push that enough. Best thing you'll do man. Trust us all on this. I thought my diet was good, everyone thinks their diet is good, put your shit aside on that an get advice from a pro, as 90% of the people I've read on here that said their diet is the Bomb.. It's not.

my advice, if your goign to do this, which you are. spend $297.50 on a 12 week carb cycle plan with 3j. you will grow if you eat what he tells you. if you dont do that your better off not doing it at all. period

its not just about caloric range.. its also about what you eat and when you eat it..

i could tell you to go eat 4k calories and you could be meeting that by eating fast food all day..

i say this for your benefit.. your in over your head...

its diet then steroids, not the other way around..

Listen to this man, he knows what he speaks about. I thought I had my stuff down. What I learned most from 3J is the concept of nutrient timing. And to think I will be 40 soon and did not know that before.

my advice, if your goign to do this, which you are. spend $297.50 on a 12 week carb cycle plan with 3j. you will grow if you eat what he tells you. if you dont do that your better off not doing it at all. period

$300 for a 12 weeks OF GETTING ASS POUNDED BY HOMO'S, SIGN ME UP!!! I LOVE HOT HOMO SEX!!!?

Are you serious?

I'm sorry but that sounds like the dumbest way to blow my money. The knowledge is free on the web. Caloric calculators, macro breakdowns, etc.

I bulked from 130 pounds to the mid 170s on my own.

I pity the fools who are throwing their money away and 3J should be locked up for robbing these poor fools. All you need to do is find your maintenance, +500 to bulk, -500 to cut. These are minimum guidelines, and can be adjusted to fit the individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
$300 for a 12 week diet plan?

Are you serious?

I'm sorry but that sounds like the dumbest way to blow my money. The knowledge is free on the web. Caloric calculators, macro breakdowns, etc.

I bulked from 130 pounds to the mid 170s on my own.

I pity the fools who are throwing their money away and 3J should be locked up for robbing these poor fools. All you need to do is find your maintenance, +500 to bulk, -500 to cut. These are minimum guidelines, and can be adjusted to fit the individual.

I have more respect for people like Ozcan Supaturk Aytemiz. His physique puts everyone here's to shame and guess what? HE GIVES FREE ADVICE!!!!!

Lol at all the people getting scammed, I'm registering on elitefitness. Bye.

His best friend died in a sauna in Thailand at age 22 as a result of doing steroids and cutting drugs wrong. Looks like you're heading down the same path.

3J give free advice too lol :dumbass:... he has a whole thread titled FREE DIET ADVICE. there is so much more to dieting and his services do more for people that they could do on their own. i pitty your ignorance.

:basket:
3J give free advice too lol :dumbass:... he has a whole thread titled FREE DIET ADVICE. there is so much more to dieting and his services do more for people that they could do on their own. i pitty your ignorance.

Ok bro, keep spending your money and being too lazy to read and learn on your own, lol.

Hey man the best advise i can give you is to run Decca buy itself and eat 1000 calories a day and then you will be G2G

:basket:

Ok bro, keep spending your money and being too lazy to read and learn on your own, lol.

lmao i did a ton of reading. but im not in school for a nutritionist. you young punk. there is a lot more than just eating enough clean calories. when to eat em how to eat them, carb cycling. but you know everything sorry forgot you learned perfect nutrition in a couple weeks. silly me.:flipoff:

lmao i did a ton of reading. but im not in school for a nutritionist. you young punk. there is a lot more than just eating enough clean calories. when to eat em how to eat them, carb cycling. but you know everything sorry forgot you learned perfect nutrition in a couple weeks. silly me.:flipoff:

Yeah, there's this little forum called bodybuilding.com where you can (well maybe not you, since you seem to be dumb as a sack of bricks) learn about proper dieting for bulking and cutting. Silly you indeed.

Btw, there's also something called a nutritional book. You can buy it for $12.95 and it has all the information you'd ever need. Then again, you'd have to read and I know you're not too fond of that. Pity.

Silly bastard. Doesn't understand the knowledge that is obtained here, is better than anywhere else that I've read.
You should open up a nutrionist business bro, why you asking us for advice if you already know the answers? Is this a test? I got destinctions (90+) in my exams... I didn't know was being tested again. Lol

Any more phaggots want to take a crack at me and get their asses handed to them?

I take all requests.

Come. Post. Get :Pokeowned

Back