i love the weird looks i get shopping

You're the man!! I just hope i not gonna meet you in the store.
Just got back from tesco grabbing myself some chicken and mackerel. FILTHY white wife beater on.. blood, grease and all sortsa **** on it. Just finished a SICK delt workout, plus NO Xplode so the veins looked ****ing freaky. Walking past every fuker there is eyeing me, girls chatting suddenly go silent when I walk past. Didnt even look at them, Im in the fukin zone son. 150lb brahs feeling swole in their tank tops move the FUK out of the way when I come through. Mean as fuk, didnt even do my hair. I just dont give a fuk, kunt. Pay for my sh*t and walk up to the cigarette counter (yeah I smoke when I got the roof down, who gives a fuk). Bitch looked at me stuttering. Didnt know what the **** to say. Throw some money on the counter and bounce the fuk out bro. Im a fukin boss, kunt

Just got back from tesco grabbing myself some chicken and mackerel. FILTHY white wife beater on.. blood, grease and all sortsa **** on it. Just finished a SICK delt workout, plus NO Xplode so the veins looked ****ing freaky. Walking past every fuker there is eyeing me, girls chatting suddenly go silent when I walk past. Didnt even look at them, Im in the fukin zone son. 150lb brahs feeling swole in their tank tops move the FUK out of the way when I come through. Mean as fuk, didnt even do my hair. I just dont give a fuk, kunt. Pay for my sh*t and walk up to the cigarette counter (yeah I smoke when I got the roof down, who gives a fuk). Bitch looked at me stuttering. Didnt know what the **** to say. Throw some money on the counter and bounce the fuk out bro. Im a fukin boss, kunt

Yeah here's his video, and he has got a dream of pumpin iron and being a fag!

Injecting test cypanate for weeks in - YouTube

^^^

some serious faggotry

you sound more like that faggot chestbrahh aka parrotbrahh

theres no way this is legit. He's obviously trolling. If it is for real then he's going to get wiped off of the face of the planet by darwinism.

Manlet

A vertically inferior specimen. Often characterized by a childhood void of carnival rides,dunks,and pussy.

When I go shopping I get bold type directions to the Geritol and hearing aid section, they even offered me a seeing eye dog once. It's great getting old.

Back