I Need A Little Help

product21

wutsup everyone i actually had a question i need some help im 21 6'3 255lbs with a high amount of body fat and im trying to lose weight and get cut at the same time so i was looking for some suggestions on the best cycle to start

Diet and cardio.

Steroids do not make you lose fat, as a matter of fact with such a high BF%, the likelyhood of you gaining more fat with AAS is great.

i understand that but iv been working out for years i just have gained a little extra weight and im doing cardio also im just lookin to get ripped now and i was trying to figure out the best way to go

Ok....Winstrol works best with a BF% of under 12% and you have a long way to go.

Seriously, steroids will NOT make you lose fat. You have to get that notion out of your head and concentrate on diet and cardio.

ok and once i get my body fat percentage down i really dont want to bulk up im looking for more toneing and cutting what would be the way to go with the first cycle for future refrence

ok and once i get my body fat percentage down i really dont want to bulk up im looking for more toneing and cutting what would be the way to go with the first cycle for future refrence

We can discuss that once you are ready, no sense in even thinking about it now.

Back