I need a source!! Trying to get Tren

Daveguy410

Read the rules and don't ask for sources your asking to get ripped off. Welcome to the site hang out and make some friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you want to get ripped off?? way to go. now everyone saying they can hook you up is probably a scam. You should read the rules first.
Now you got to be careful.

I know ur not supposed to ask for source but I've read tons of threads lookin for sources for weeks now cuz I don't have money to lo and still feel lie I cant find a legit place to trust any recommendation's for me ???!!!
like what should I look for on sites to know if fake or not !!!

Start by reading and rereading all the educational stickies. Then you might want to check out some of the member cycle threads and something might come to you. I am new here to I know it takes time to figure things out but it will come to you if you put in the work.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Sponsors are on every forums. The source is right ----->
Click away and take your chances like everyone else.

Getting ripped off is part of the journey, heck, I was on a tren and mast only cycle (no test) once with my total test at 1650ng/dl and I'm on trt!

Shit I got ripped by a local feeding the gym with fake gh.
I'm the only one who didn't take his word and tested it.

Lets just say you can get fucked from every angle in this game.

I know this thread is a little old but I'm new here also and to b honest I'm new to this whole forum thing but I'm definitely not new to the juice game and like everyone else has already said man you've got to b careful there r a whole hell of alot more scammers than legit sources and I hate to say it but you've got to b patient and do your homework I'm 29 and I've got 7 good cycles (LOL)under my belt and have been training and lifting pretty hard for about 6yrs now and I recently lost my local source so we're in the same boat it's frustrating as heel just hang in there

I know this thread is a little old but I'm new here also and to b honest I'm new to this whole forum thing but I'm definitely not new to the juice game and like everyone else has already said man you've got to b careful there r a whole hell of alot more scammers than legit sources and I hate to say it but you've got to b patient and do your homework I'm 29 and I've got 7 good cycles (LOL)under my belt and have been training and lifting pretty hard for about 6yrs now and I recently lost my local source so we're in the same boat it's frustrating as heel just hang in there

I understand you were bumping the thread to be helpful, but OP made one post and hasn't been online since the day he posted. He isn't going to read this

I feel ya man, I'm in the same exact boat. You have people you trust in then you get screwed over by countless sources. Hoping to make some friends on here as well! So tired of wasting my money man..***55357;***56877;

Dude, dont you want to know where your levels are at and shit first. I did one cycle and tested a year later at 135... I did no post cycle and at low dose. I may have always had issues but Ill never know. You better keep reading, and do it right

Back