I need advice with HGH and Stanazol

robby1919

I have a box of HGH and 5 bottles of Stanazol 50 mg/ml that are in 20ml bottles.

How much and how often should I use the Stanazol? How much of the HGH and how often should I use it?

Also where in my body should I inject the Stanazol? I know how to inject the HGH but am clueless about the Stanazol.

Ideally I wanna get a bigger upper body and to cut up my abs a bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Well......Welcome to Steroidology !!

What are your stats; age, weight, height, lifting experience, cycle history, goals of cycle, etc. ??

robby1919 said:
Any specific advice from anyone that's used either of these?

Well the recommended dosage for Winstrol (winny) is 50mg/ed. Now you can inject this AS into your glutes, bis, tris, quads........etc........pretty much anywhere robby. Now you can also take it orally, just divide it into 2 doses........morning/evening!

How rude of me.........welcome to the board robby1919!:D

Hey SC, Thanks for the help.

I am 25yo 6-0 about 190. Starting to get decently muscular, but my chest isn't very well defined and either are my abs. I've always wanted to have a bigger chest and nicer abs. I'm pretty happy with my arms. I've been liftin on and off since I was 21 and have definitly gotten a lot bigger since then.

My goal: Bigger more defined chest and ripped up abs.

I've only cycled once before and it was with decca and test. I did an 8 week cycle of 2ml of decca and 1ml of test per week. I found the results were pretty good, but now I've got some Stanazol and a box of HGH.

What I don't understand with the Stanazol is how many ML's to use and how often. People talk about using MG's but I don't know what that equates to. My syringes hold 3ml's.

Thanks to everyone who's been posting. Your advice is really appreciated.

-Robby1919
P.S. I'll try and take a picture over the weekend to include in this string.

Knowing how many ml to use is useless unless you know how many mgs you have for each ml you use. This is known as the concentration.

Typically for Stanozolol (Winstrol) you should be using it at 50 mgs a day split into two doses, i.e. 25 mg morning and night. A typical cycle runs for 6-8 weeks. Since the concentration of your gear is 50 mg/ml, you want to be using 1ml of Stan a day. If you do a 8 week cycle (8x7=56), you need 56 ml...therefore, 3 of those 20 ml jugs will do you just fine (expect that you will recover a little less than 20 ml per jug- just the way it goes).

hi sir m jst cnfrm tha cutng nd gain cycle

my age 21
body weight 122 lbs
i want to ask the some tips about cut and gain cycle in injection form.

Back