I need advise.

esteveze

I posted this in the women forum a little bit more then a week ago, and still have gotten no answer. Hopefully I get some input from the man in this forum.

---
Hello, I finally decided to post, since I need advise fron the ladies.

I have been training since 2001. In 2007 I met my trainer/coach and started training to compete in figure. My first competition was in 2010.

My stats:
38 years
130lbs
5'3" ish lol
good health

My diet very clean, started contest prep diet 2 weeks ago. Drink 1 gallon water a day.
Calories 1600
Protein 240g
Carbs 220g
Fat 13g

I do cardio 5x week for 45 minutes and weight train 6x week. I rest on Mondays.

My coach and I have decided to do a cycle to gain muscle. He thinks Winstrol V inj is best for me.

Here is what he has for me.
Winstrol V inj, 25, 2 x wk
Albuterol 4mg 2x day
Nolvadex 10mg 1 x day
Cytomel 5mcg 1 x day (planning to increase dose 4weeks out)

My next show is in 12 weeks.

I told him we need to start low to avoid any androgenic sides. He agrees with me.
what do you ladies think about that? Please any input will be hightly aprreciated.

Note: I have Mirena. I know that Anti-E's do affect birth control, so I wil be taking other measurents in that department.

I'm not sure I would do a cycle if I were you. There are plenty of ways to change your diet and training to continue to get great results. I would post your diet in the diet section here and state that you are looking to make gains and see what others suggest.

That cycle is wack anyway. There really are better ways to diet and train, but if you are set on a cycle, then swap the win with anavar at 5-10mg Ed for 4-6 weeks would be a better choice.

Here's why...
Winstrol has a very short half life and 2 injects per week are asking for trouble with the hormone roller coaster. Now, 5-10mg every day of injectable Winstrol (winny) or tablets(preferred method) would make more sense.

Anavar and Winstrol (winny) are both acceptable choices. But I would skip the albuterol and just use the cytomel.
Your body produces roughly 25mcg/day of T3, so 5mcg isn't going to do anything.
Google cytomel dosages, but 50mcg for you would be more than enough while dieting.
Even 25mcg would suffice while dieting for contest. This would insure your metabolism is still working, while your body is in starvation mode.

Anavar and Winstrol (winny) are both acceptable choices. But I would skip the albuterol and just use the cytomel.
Your body produces roughly 25mcg/day of T3, so 5mcg isn't going to do anything.
Google cytomel dosages, but 50mcg for you would be more than enough while dieting.
Even 25mcg would suffice while dieting for contest. This would insure your metabolism is still working, while your body is in starvation mode.

This isn't good advice. consider anavar and limit it to just anavar. Before doing that, modify your diet and workout regimen.

Also, 12 weeks out, you should not be doing cardio at 5x45min.
You will have no where to go with your cardio if it's already that high.

No where to go?? Ive known athletes, if not where they need to be, to run up to 2hrs/day 7 days getting ready for a show.

No where to go?? Ive known athletes, if not where they need to be, to run up to 2hrs/day 7 days getting ready for a show.

I've been there as well where I had to do two 45min sessions daily of incline walking, but I would never start out doing 5x45min 12 weeks out. It is unnecessary. If dieting correctly and coming in fairly lean 12 weeks out, that much cardio is catabolic. And training 7 days a week before a contest, of any sort, is a poor idea. The body needs rest and so does the mind when in a caloric deficit.

Doing 2 hour of cardio a day 7 days straight, leads me to believe that the athens was a first time competitor, came in to the prep too overweight or has not dieted effectively.

I also would never run for cardio precontest. Some quick session of HIIT is great, but that also depends on what type of diet you are running.

But honestly this is my opinion from what I've done, observed and read about. So take it for what it's worth. :)

I really appreciate you imput guys.

My diet is on target.
My weight in the last 2 weeks has remained the same but my BF is droping, I am looking leaner.
As far as cardio goes I start at 45 min 5x week. then at 6 weeks out add a second session in the evening for 30 min. At 3 weeks out I increase the evening session to 45 min. My cardio consists of stair master and also spinning or treadmill at a very high incline.

Also, as far as getting my hand on anavar....that is not possible for me at the moment unfortunetely. I have in hand a bottle of winstrol V labs100mg/ml

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a plan, which is great! Competing is always about knowing yourself and what works best for you, and adjusting as needed. It would be my advice to re-evaluate after this competition, and see what modifications to diet, training and cardio are necessary, so you don't have to do that much cardio 12 weeks out.

Regarding AAS use, I would suggest using the Winstrol (winny) orally if you are going to use that substance, because injecting Winstrol (winny) hurts. Also, I would definately try and acquire anavar, as it is a far less deleterious substance to be using. Not sure where you are, but anavar should be floating around your gym or social circle somewhere.

Also, if you don't want to use cytomel, use ECA, although for myself T3 is my personal choice. Regardless, diet and hard work will get you there!

How did you fare last comp?

That cycle is wack anyway. There really are better ways to diet and train, but if you are set on a cycle, then swap the win with anavar at 5-10mg Ed for 4-6 weeks would be a better choice.

Here's why...
Winstrol has a very short half life and 2 injects per week are asking for trouble with the hormone roller coaster. Now, 5-10mg every day of injectable Winstrol (winny) or tablets(preferred method) would make more sense.

5-10mg winnie inj ED..wow thats a lot of injections...but it totally makes sense given its half-life. gzzz deep breaths..lol my glutes will be in pain all the time.
Maybe 12.5 mc EOD...
Tnx

Sounds like you have a plan, which is great! Competing is always about knowing yourself and what works best for you, and adjusting as needed. It would be my advice to re-evaluate after this competition, and see what modifications to diet, training and cardio are necessary, so you don't have to do that much cardio 12 weeks out.

Regarding AAS use, I would suggest using the Winstrol (winny) orally if you are going to use that substance, because injecting Winstrol (winny) hurts. Also, I would definately try and acquire anavar, as it is a far less deleterious substance to be using. Not sure where you are, but anavar should be floating around your gym or social circle somewhere.

Also, if you don't want to use cytomel, use ECA, although for myself T3 is my personal choice. Regardless, diet and hard work will get you there!

How did you fare last comp?

I got carry away during this off-season and i gain more weight than planned (but enjoyed every minute of it lol). So my plan for next time is to stay 7-10 lbs from comp weight.
Right now the extra cardio is necessary. My upper body leans out fairly quickly where as my lower half is more stubborn. I would like to come in this next comp more harder in my legs and glutes.

T3 has work well for me in the past. This time since Im so far out I will start at low dose and increase on weekly basis and see how my body reacts.
I have never use Nolvadex before, so lets see how that works.

My last 2 comps I placed 5th and 4th respectively. Its amazing how I really do love the pre-contest prep. and seeing how the body changes on a daily basis...simply AMAZING.

Ya, you definately have an idea of where you want to be and how to get there.
Personally, I would either start the T3 at the lowest dose that is effective for you and go from there. Or wait four weeks and run it straight for your last 8.

I've had no issue recovering from T3 even after being on for periods of 4 months. Just take your time increasing dose, and take your time lowering it, even if that means an extra couple weeks of supplementing with T3.

Hope you can get into the top 3 this year! And good luck!

Back