I need chest thickness

Well here's your chance! let's jump on you ... i mean jump on it and get to pumpin.... i mean work ;) i got some new positions... i mean ideas to work your legs and maybe get rid of some of this water off of me. So its a win win situation :)

VenomX said:
Well here's your chance! let's jump on you ... i mean jump on it and get to pumpin.... i mean work ;) i got some new positions... i mean ideas to work your legs and maybe get rid of some of this water off of me. So its a win win situation :)

and here I thought that you werent into cardio. .. :naughty:

My chest remains one of my worst bodyparts but something that has recently kept it from being downright laughable is to pre-exhaust with heavy flyes before benching. Heavy benching is not the answer for everyone, as many people are susceptible to heavy recruitment of their delts and tris; pre-exhausting will take care of that nicely.

I'm pretty much with the crowd on this....start hitting up some heavy db's and you'll see ur chest grow, drop the bb, maybe a little for fun at the end fo ur workout but never as the bread and butter in my opinion unless ur a powerlifter...

atherjen said:

look what i started!!! well i cant take all the credit. but any way if u 2 decide on it. make sure u film it or take pics and post them. the more of jen the better. and no peeen shots. just ass.:3some:

atherjen said:

What better way can you think of burning off that excess bf before our comps!?!? Shoot there would be no stoppin until we came in with negative body fat!! lol

tednatas:

bwahaha, bro there would definately be a video lol,several videos at that... gotta cover all the angles you know. And a whole lot of jen, i don't care to see much of myself, unless of course she wants it in there:D .............. but of course it could only be for private viewing ;) sorry guys! Maybe if we get outstanding results we could make a workout video of it and sell it and make millions!!! what do you think Jen.... i think we've got a golden egg here! of course tednatas we would pay you some royalties ;)

Last edited:
VenomX said:
What better way can you think of burning off that excess bf before our comps!?!? Shoot there would be no stoppin until we came in with negative body fat!! lol

tednatas:

bwahaha, bro there would definately be a video lol,several videos at that... gotta cover all the angles you know. And a whole lot of jen, i don't care to see much of myself, unless of course she wants it in there:D .............. but of course it could only be for private viewing ;) sorry guys! Maybe if we get outstanding results we could make a workout video of it and sell it and make millions!!! what do you think Jen.... i think we've got a golden egg here! of course tednatas we would pay you some royalties ;)

royalties would be nice!! but at this point my man i just want to see jen do her thing. and if that happens to be you me or whoever i just want to see.!

Hey,,, you know you guys will need someone to film the video's,,, sure a tripod would work, but if you wanna make money, you need a camera man,,, now i don't have a camera, but i could steal one or something?? heh? heh???

And man, a lot of people have been telling me i should not do bench so much, but instead do flat bench dumbbell press,,, thickens the chest a little more overall they say. I'm gonna give it a try too and i'll let ya know if that helps.

But the camera man makes the movie,,, think about it :D

and maybe some ahh... :3some: haha yea!!! hahaha

Train hard.

Aight big buff here's the deal, now i will have to collaborate with my partner first before anything is final but.... we won't need a camera man for the first couple..... hundred or so times. But if this thing does work extremely well and we do decide on a workout video... then your the man!

But sorry to say i'm a one on one type o guy and same for jen ya know. so there will be no :3some:! Only :doggy: and some:69: and maybe a little :bj:..... you can feel free to :wackit: while you film though. Just noooo touchy

wow this thread has gone to hell :rolleyes:

VenomX said:
Aight big buff here's the deal, now i will have to collaborate with my partner first before anything is final but.... we won't need a camera man for the first couple..... hundred or so times. But if this thing does work extremely well and we do decide on a workout video... then your the man!

But sorry to say i'm a one on one type o guy and same for jen ya know. so there will be no :3some:! Only :doggy: and some:69: and maybe a little :bj:..... you can feel free to :wackit: while you film though. Just noooo touchy

wow this thread has gone to hell :rolleyes:

Dude,,, that's not what you said on the phone last night!!! You were sayin something about ditchin Jen and.... wait, she might read this,, i get it *wink wink* ..... Yeah, i'll:wackit: for now,,, that's it,,, MUH HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Back