I need help fast! =(

Diesel5555

i wanna smuggle my home made fina an tren on the airplane to austria is there anything i can use to put it in only for about 8 hours then ill get new vials an put it right back in... This is serious i really need to bring the gear with me anyone got any ideas i have like 10 hours before the flight so far i think im gonna use ear drop bottles an wach them out with alchole is it gonna damage the juice???

Why not find a really small oil bottle. Oil in a bottle formerly containing water will look funny if they see it, and you dont want to use rubbing alcohol by the way because that stuff doesn't belong inside your body.

Hmm, what tanning lotion bottles are made out of glass? I don't think you can sterilize a plastic bottle? To sterlize it, I think you could clean it out with alcohol and then cook the bottle (this is why, I believe, it would have to be glass).

1. After Shave

2. Right In Your Pocket (worked often 4 me)

3. Put them in a plastic bag and stick them in your anus as you go thru security (heard that one before)

I've flown a lot internationally, at least 8 countries +. I'll keep this vague but last year I was with someone brought back some serious SERIOUS things right in their pockets thru security. As long as its not metal it wont go off and they have no reason for alarm.

He got it there safely. Dont worry guys. Problem is, he found so much cheap gear but doesnt think he can bring it into the country. Go figure.

yea, saving a few hundred bucks isnt worth trying to bring it back, espeically with all that shit going down in London, it aint worth it. I think Born has the right idea by mailing it, much less risk

back when i was putting together my very first cycle about 4 years ago, i was in spain and came across 10 of the 2ml Norma Decas (and paid dearly for them i might add--i have never had too much luck finding a reasonable source,lol) ..anywho this was just before 9/11 so things were different , but i brought those suckers home right on me...scariest shit of my life!! i tried to calm myself by drinking, but it only made me more paranoid. everything worked out ok though...but i doubt i'd get away with that shit now.

Back