I need Help! I Lost My Last Week Of PCT!

Caliborn707

Hey you guys I went on a trip a few states away and I left my pill container at home. It still has about 5 days left in it! What should I do or what is gonna happen??

My last week dose is at 50/20 from a 6 week eat prop cycle. I do feel like I recovered fully at this point and everything is working well plus I still have all my gains. Is anything bad gonna arise from this?

I guess you cant take the rest of your pills. Unless you want to have some from rui overnighted to your current location.

Alright I will definitely keep both of those opinions in mind!
Yeah I'm just tripping out but like you said I should be ok and I'll get blood done in the next 6 weeks.

24 posts yeah man everythging pill, injectable related needs tobe just so when the reality is the other 3 sides of the box are just as or more crucial. Eating training resting--------

1 week pct may ...may cause you 1-4 weeks to recover...the beauty is if not you can DO IT AGAIN , son. WHY DO YOU ONLY have exactly 28 day s pct ? What if you LOSE THEM PILLS AND HAVE TO WRITE A PANIC THREAD ????

i LL STOP BUSTING YOUR BALL S BRO...

i LL SAY IT AGAIN..IF YOU GET A GOD SOURCE---order your cycle plus 20 percent for shit like the above. Dropped vial, mommy walks in ur bedroom etc. Stash comes orde again..then again..little bits. Never start a cycle w o having wk1-16 plus pct plus spare cc s and pct meds.

Shit happens and you may be away from home, feeling tagged and all u have is WHAT U HAVE so save up

I'm lost on your post. I have extra of everything including pct.

I was only 3 weeks and a few days into my pct then realized I left the fuckers at home.

I POSTED I was on my last week of pct! Read the post instead of bashing fucking people that are here for knowledge and support, accidents happen and I'm well aware of that.

Luckily I had the remaining shipped next day. Way more than I wanted to spend...

Back