I need help with a Needle question

1" is fine. Unless you have a lot of BF. In that case you shouldn't be pinning anyway.
I use 1" 25ga for everything.

Why not spare yourself extra scar tissue and use a smaller gauge?

I couldn't agree with you more. I get mine at walmart and they are weird about ordering me a different size. They say all they have is 22g.

I'm gonna have to step it up and order some online.

I couldn't agree with you more. I get mine at walmart and they are weird about ordering me a different size. They say all they have is 22g.

I'm gonna have to step it up and order some online.

If your located semi rural go to your local stock feed / co op
They usally stock all size and gauge pins plus you can get b12 and other cool shit there too

Holy shit...Now I want you to use just a little common sense. Not bashing you really. But look and feel your muscle you intend to inject and ask yourself would it take more then 1" and I some cases more then 5/8" to get inside that muscle :Pat:

If you are less than 20-25% BF you're gonna reach it. Even on you glutes. Think you hardly see the doctors office use more then 1".

Gauges all you ever need is 23G the largest. And to keep things even more simple you can draw with the 23G and inject with the same needle. Many people draw with a larger gauge to make it easier and quicker then inject with smaller. Some always draw with one needle and switch to an unused to inject....Ha if you are only drawing once you can use the same needle. It's not bbad...

Another point when do you ever see the hospital or the doctor change from the drawing needle to the injecting needle??? Hello. Whit that ( changing , draw from injection ) is personal

good luck

TH

Changing needle tips is for pussys

Well, in that case my pussy is bigger than your pussy then

I draw with a 20 ga for several weeks, change it out for a 23 or 25 an inject then toss. I suck up a bit of alcohol in the designated draw needle an clean outside of it too. Swab rubber top of vial with qtip drenched with alcohol then dry with other dry tip. Make sure all alcohol is gone/dry from draw needle and then fill with desired compounds. 1" in quads, 1 1/2" in gluteus

Last edited:

I draw with a 20 ga for several weeks, change it out for a 23 or 25 an inject then toss. I suck up a bit of alcohol in the designated draw needle an clean outside of it too. Swab rubber top of vial with qtip drenched with alcohol then dry with other dry tip. Make sure all alcohol is gone/dry from draw needle and then fill with desired compounds. 1" in quads, 1 1/2" in gluteus

Fuck that way too much work! Dont tell me you use a new syringe everytime too! Lol

What ?? what for, ... you wait all that time to inject into your body and you can't just wait to load with a 23G. Too much work...

Fuck that way too much work! Dont tell me you use a new syringe everytime too! Lol

Ha lol ^^^ Listen I use a blow dryer to warm my gear a little, takes seconds. I draw with a 23G pull out of the bottle and stab where ever. Just that quick. No pain no mess an no fuss. a23G puncturing a rubber does not dull it to make a difference . For me. And as I said look at the nurse and the doc and the hospital protocol. Really when I pull out of the rubber , I get air out and stab.

Draw with 18, pin with 23x1 works well, used to go in painless but now i hit the same spot from time to time and that stings a bit lol

Ive had the same syringe and pinn for 2 years now i sterilize it daily and sharpen it ince a week unless i forget

Back