I Need new DR in MARYLAND area

MrYoung

A quick history : i have had small testicles since I can remember , so I have hypogonadism - it never really bothered me because I never had ED problems and I am above average in member size . I have lifted weights all my life and never used steroids . I was always a large frame person with easy muscle gains , but I did hold fat easy too . At 28 y/o I got married and wanted kids . Testing showed no sperm count though . Drs tested my testosterone levels ( came back at low end of normal ) they gave me Clomid and a month later I made sperm in normal amounts . I had 3 kids over time . Fast forward to 2012 - after several testosterone levels taken ( which came back about 20% below normal low levels ) my Primary care DR suggested I try TRT an offered to RX a supply of TEST CYP for home injections @ 100mg Per week . Thru trial and error I found my sweet spot @ 60mg injection twice a week . At this point - sept. 2015 I am now 48y/o . 6ft , 240lbs , solid build with about 20% body-fat - big arms , shoulders , chest and legs - 38" waist - I look very similar to MR. Perfect wrestler , but not quite as muscular . Overall I lost about 20Lbs of fat and added muscle . I lift weights daily for last 2 years . Some blood test came back just over range - md my DR is concerned -but according to my research they are merly a side effect of hard weightlifting . My AST , ALT ( just out of high range - and total T level is750 - rift in middle range . My DR IS CONSIDERING STOPPING the Testosterone therapy thru him - he is getting ready to pass me to an Endo dr , which I NEVER met one that is flexible - I don't want to use gel , get pellets , patch or even come to their office weekly to get injection. I LIKE WHAT I AM DOING AND IT IS WORKING GREAT . IT IS CHEAP EASY AND WORKS ! so I need another DR to continue to get LEGAL RX and live my life - I AM IN WASHINGTON DC AREA

Look at board sponsor or defy medical from Tampa. U can have your physical locally and they will rx if you are hypogonadal.

Back