i need some advise

dupa

i had a cycle 4 weeks ago
week 1-4 30 mg dbol a day
week 1-6 250 mg sus a week
i had to end my cycle soon because i had kidney infection and was pissing blood everything was fine after a week its been 4 weeks no i been off i wana start another cycle in about 40 days it would be almost 2 months and 10 days off anything im only on creatine now.
Do you guys think i can do another cycle how long should we wait to do another cycle some people told me after 3 months its fine what do you guys think.
week 1-4 30 mg dbol a day
week 1-8 300 mg deca a week

It depends. If you are cool with your doc, you can talk to him about it.

If not...I would be damn sure that the infection was 100% gone before even thinking about using gear again. You only have 1 body.

As much as I hate to admit it, i agree with almighty, first thing is to make sure the infection is completely gone. Other that that, I generally only wait around 8 weeks in between cycles

If everything is fine with the doc I think you have been off long enoughto do another cycle if you wait the 40 days. Why not try the Sustanon (sust) again with the dbol instead of deca?

Are orals the right substances to use with a kidney problem?

Even if you check out OK, better be safe than sorry.

Why not keep the d-bol for the fall/winter and do:
Sustenon 250/wk
Deca 300/wk

Gentlemen, What do you think?

my labs were ok my doctor said that my kidneys and my liver looks perfect like it never seen as but i did have a little kidney infection, i been off the antibiotics for 5 weeks now my kidneys were back to normal after 1 week, the reason i dont wana do sus no more is because i think i dont do to good with test especially that kind of mixture little dbol and deca i was thinking because sus is pain in my ass and i am worried about gyno and kidneys i did get little gyno from sus i am not saying that i wont get it from deca but maybe i wont get as much maybe deca is little better for me, everybody is diffrent i think we should try what works best for us and then do what is good for us.
I know a guy that did sus and got major sides and then he tryed deca and almost no sides little acne but no gyno at all for him so maybe that will work for me. I got good reuslt from sus 19 lbs and been of now for almost 5 weeks and only 3 lbs down. OHH one more thing is cell tech creatine bad for liver or kidneys thx for any replys.

if your having kidney problems i would stay away from dbol. i was down that road not too long ago and ended up in the ER . orals can be very harsh on your body.
if you are already having problems with the kidneys no sense in stressing them with orals.
just frontload your test the first week instead of taking the orals
if your going to run EQ or deca. frontload the eq or deca the first two weeks

just my 2 cents bro

house1 said:
if your having kidney problems i would stay away from dbol. i was down that road not too long ago and ended up in the ER . orals can be very harsh on your body.
if you are already having problems with the kidneys no sense in stressing them with orals.
just frontload your test the first week instead of taking the orals
if your going to run EQ or deca. frontload the eq or deca the first two weeks

just my 2 cents bro

Ditto on all the suggestions to stay way from the orals for awhile. As was said before, you only have one body.

Hey dupa..........you mentioned you don't want to do Sustanon (sust) because you might get gyno.......you know that Deca causes progesterone based gyno, and if you get that, you screwed, cause nothing is going to make that go away. At least with Sustanon (sust), you could take Nolvadex to make it go away.

Just something to consider bro.

Back