I need to cut my gear a bit

TheStromba

Hey Bros

I am using some UG gear that is concentrated at 400mg\ml. I want to cut it down because the pain is just too much.

I noticed that there are different kind of oils available. Which is lease likley to cause a reaction ?

Do I need to add BA and BB to the oil or is it good to go ?

TheStromba said:
Hey Bros

I am using some UG gear that is concentrated at 400mg\ml. I want to cut it down because the pain is just too much.

I noticed that there are different kind of oils available. Which is lease likley to cause a reaction ?

Do I need to add BA and BB to the oil or is it good to go ?

I can't answer the first part of the question about cutting oil, but -- it's the BA and BB in the high-concentration gear that is CAUSING the pain, you don't want to add more.

Re: Re: I need to cut my gear a bit

Mr. dB said:
I can't answer the first part of the question about cutting oil, but -- it's the BA and BB in the high-concentration gear that is CAUSING the pain, you don't want to add more.

I am not sure if the oil is sterile and injectible the way it comes.
If it is, then I will just cut the gear 50\50 with the oil and make it 200mg\ml

I noticed that there are several kinds of oil available.

Cottonseed, safflower, sesame. Does that matter ?

I have had alot of problems with my injection sites this cycle, so I want to choose the oil that could cause the least potential problems.

heres what i would do , every time your going to take an injection pull 1 cc of sterile oil into the syringe first, then suck up 1 cc of gear then inject dont forget to asperate . i have done this in the past and it helps with painfull gear good luck keep us updated

stromba, are you running anything like eq with it?? you could mix them before injecting--

if your going to use cottonseed oil,sesame,etc,etc -- heat it at 250 for 45 minutes bro then i would filter it into a sterile vial--
then cut it 50 percent oil--50 percent gear in your syringe before injecting-- should help

nuttz565 said:
or you can buy sterile oil, its cheap, I got 50ml for like 15$

Thats really all I want to do. Which kind of oil is best ?

House - I am using EQ, but that is also 400mg\ml.

I always mix the Test and EQ, but it is still not enough.

Does it matter what kind of oil ? Cottonseed, Sesame ?

I DO NOT want an allergic reaction, I tend to be allergic to alot of things.

stromba, jump on getpinz-- grab sterile oil right from them bro--its all set-- just draw up with your test and inject

Back