I swear to god women are flirting with me and people pay more attention, on testoster

equel

Been low T most of my adult life probably, Im 29.

Always been prett good looking and people have told me, women have wanna meet up seeing my pictures but "IRL" they just seem disinterested and there have seldom been any "chemistry".

3 months in, 230mg of testosterone a week, and Ive already been APPROACHED, APPROACHED!! by 4 women, two who asked my number straight up in the day and two who walked up to me in the club, started grinding and then basicly dragged me home.

Also people just pay more attention to me, dudes "nod" and give more respect. People in general just seem to like me much more.

And the thing is, my mood isnt even that much better yet, battling with estrogen sides and finding the best AI dose to feel great, which is a hassle.

Anyone else experienced this? Its so fucking weird rofl

Hey man , in all walks of life good looking women and men are always sought or picked out of a crowd. Seem to get the better jobs and invitations. It's just that way.

When a man takes care of himself tones up and builds up a good physique they become more approachable and wanted just that simple. Same as a woman.

SO congratulations your hard work is, at this point successful and tells you to keep it up. More doors may open in your life. :)

I had similar experince after my first cycle.
I've always been good looking and decent muscle but from the first shot of test.
It felt better then doing ***NO ILLEGAL DRUG TALK ALLOWED***, no joke. And i couldnt wait for next shot. Finally felt like my body got what its been missing all these years.
I got less aggresive, calmer, more patience. Overall just a better person. :D

Got super depressed after first week of PCT.
Wondering if maybe im candidate for TRT ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been good looking and decent muscle but from the first shot of test.
It felt better then doing ***NO ILLEGAL DRUG TALK ALLOWED***, no joke. And i couldnt wait for next shot. Finally felt like my body got what its been missing all these years.

Please this is a thread in itself.. No offence but I think you should get your Q's in order and start your own thread.
Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:

we need to see your blood levels sport. no way to see otherwise why you would be a candidate for trt. get those up.

Back